Flash Report! Bandit on 4th of July weekend at Toledo's Westwood Theatre

Doc here with another Flash Report from the crazy 4th of July weekend at Toledo's Westwood Theatre from Bandit.

I wish I could have been there to witness the festivities!

Here we go!

***

Hi Doc from the Bandit... have some follow up on the weekend following the 4th of July at The Westwood Theatre in Toledo.
 
I was there both nights and yes it was one WILD weekend down there., thanks a lot to Don Vito & Gingersnap.  They (or should I say she) got the place going and kept it going both nights.  When she came in with that bright red hair you knew things were going  to change in there, and they did. Everybody was drawn to her couch. 
 
One by one guys walked away drained of their energy, sweating from head to toe with smiles on their faces (including myself a few times). A lot of things happened in the couples area and when there was not enough room in there they took a couch up front and put it on stage and put on a show for everyone to see.  And what a show they did put on up there. Just about everyone was up front watching. Even the other couples walked down to watch what she was going to do up on the stage.
 
There were other couples in there and I don't want to leave them out...  Some of them also enjoyed themselves, and a few also saw to it that us outsiders also got taken care of.  I would like to send out a special thank you to a couple I met down there Saturday night. Thank you C&R  for coming down. I had a real good time with you.  You are a very beautiful woman.and I hope I am there the next time you come down.
 
Bandit
 
***
 
Doc here again...Many thanks to The Bandit for another solid report from the front lines of this thing of ours.  Keep up the good work, sir.
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes