Couple's Flash Report! Hezekiah Yoder & Friend @ The Westwood Theatre in Toledo, OH on 6/30/13


Doc here with a first time Couple's Flash Report from Hezekiah Yoder.  he and his lady friend visited Toledo's terrific Westwood Theatre on Sunday 6/30, and this is his detail rich report.

Here we go...

***

Doc,  
Hezekiah Yoder here.

Well, my lady friend and I finally came to visit The Westwood in Toledo on Sunday 06-30-2013 around 8pm.   We were going to visit on Saturday night, but things just didn’t work out, but I’m sure we’ll be there on July 13th, if not sooner for a little fun.

We pulled in a little before 8pm, let her smoke a cigarette, and a little rehash on what to expect, she has never been to a place like this before, I have soloed before.  She was nervous, but excited not knowing what to expect.  As we are walking to the side door a gentleman walked past us and tried nonchalantly to make a U-turn to back to the theater.

We stopped at the restrooms and while I waited, I talked to the clerk and he gave me the run down on the changes, which turned out to be great.  As usual the men are roaming around trying to get a good look, before we go into the theater with less lighting.  There was one other couple in there, but never did get a good look at them.

We head in, find our way to the couples section, I do have to say a little more lighting would have been nicer, trying to negotiate in can be a little hard.  So we find a couch in the middle away from the railing, to keep hands from wondering, but close enough so the guys can get a show, there must have been about 8-10 people in the theater, but it was a Sunday.

After about 10 minutes to settle in we started to play.  I swing her on to my lap and pull her hair and she lets out a loud moan, which I notice the guys started to gather.  She lets out her moans with almost every touch I give, she is actually unaware of the crowd, I tell her to look behind us, I’m sure there was someone watching back there.  By then she is ready to explode, but I tell her to go down on me, the men are whispering of to the side, and she is getting hotter knowing that they are watching her. 

I bring her back up and pull her shirt up exposing her huge tits and start sucking on them and the guys are whispering again and she is getting hotter and making more noise.  I rub her clit sending her over the edge, then proceeded to fuck a little, stopped and told her to get herself off for the men to see.  She asks to get me off, and wants it on her tits, so she blows me to completion and begging me to pull her hair, all while someone is telling her to suck my dick good, which she liked to hear. 

Over all things were very good there and everyone was respectful and security even followed us out to or car.  The only thing I might change would be some more lighting in the couples section.  My girl was hooked and wants to come back again, no telling what might happen next time.  And a shout to the all the guys for being gentlemen and encouraging.

Hezekiah Yoder

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Hezekiah Yoder for his first report here at The Journal, your one stop shop for this thing of ours. Keep up the fine work, sir.

Once again, it seems that management of The Westwood did a great job of correcting the issues from a few weeks back, and we owe them a round of applause!

Thanks.
Doc
 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes