Smut for a Sunday Evening: Better Late Than Never Edition w/18 PICS!

Doc here with a better late than never edition of Smut for a Sunday Evening.

A project has kept me away from the office nestled deep in The Valley near the small women's liberal arts college this weekend. I just stepped in a minute ago, so bear with me while I get my bearings and/or get my Bloody Mary.

You know the routine on SFASE: Women. Pictures. Archive. Theaters. Bookstores. Gloryholes. Happiness.

So without any further delay, Smut for a Sunday Evening.

***

Smut for a Sunday Evening
(click the thumbnails to ENLARGE)







Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes