Couple's Flash Report! Sarah (Hezekiah Yoder's Girl) Reports From Her Perspective on The Westwood Theatre

Doc here with a terrific Couple's Flash Report from Sarah, Hezekiah Yoder's girl from their visit to The Westwood Theatre in Toledo on 6/30/13.  You can read Hezekiah's initial report HERE.
 
So ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Sarah to this thing of ours...
 
***
 
Hello Doc,

Just wanted to give my side of things concerning me and Hezekiah's visit on 6-30-13 (Sunday). He and I showed up at the theatre around 8ish. I was scoping things out as I have never been to an "adult theatre" before in my life. I have engaged in some pretty wild clubs, but this went beyond my expectations.
 
The staff, first of all, was cordial and respectful. As I stepped into the theatre it took me a couple minutes to adjust to my new surroundings. Everything went as Hezekiah described and so much more. I can't tell you how turned on I was, be it, being in the public performing or just knowing I was being watched.
The Real Sarah
 
I was more into who I was with overall, as it was my first sexual experience with him. I have never had so many orgasms in one sitting! I was physically exhausted yet so turned on and riding the high that came with the show!
 
Thanks again Doc for blogging about this Toledo treasure! I thoroughly enjoyed myself, as I'm sure Hezekiah did also. I'm sure to be back on the 13th of July. Ready to play, no doubt.
 
<3 ya="">

Sarah

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Sarah for submitting her first report, and again welcome to this thing of ours. It sounds like Hezekiah is taking good care of you, and that your appetite is now wetted for more fun in the darkened auditorium of The Westwood Theatre.  I'm sure I speak for many that we are looking forward to you next report!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes