Flash Report! J. James on Xposed Adult Theater in Dallas

Doc here with a Flash Report from first time contributor, J. James.  He visited Xposed Adult Theater, and came away with more questions than answers.  That typically is not good news.

Here we go!

***

Hello, Doc.

J. James here with a report on my recent trip to Xposed Adult Theater in Dallas.

I was there from about noon until three P.M. on a Saturday. Granted that isn't the best time to go most places, but it was the time I had available, so I went. I've been a dozen or so times to the Lido, and I wanted to see this place to compare. As you may know, Xposed has two theaters in house and an arcade, along with the usual preview booths, toys, and DVDs. I didn't try the "other" theater as, shall we say, "those aren't the droids I was looking for." The arcade was crowded with men hanging around, but I didn't see anything that made me want to join them, and I was out of there quickly.
 

Xposed - Theater Interior
The straight theater (or whatever they call it) cost $12; I paid the man, and he buzzed me in. I found a nice sized screen and a number of clean, comfortable couches. The movie itself was OK -- not all that great but certainly not all that bad. The theater is undergoing some sort of construction or demolition or both; I couldn't really tell which. What was missing was -- other people.

For about half the time I was there, only one other fellow was there, and he positioned himself on the far side of the room on the one couch where I couldn't see what he was or wasn't doing. Well, that is AOK by me. My motto at the adult theater continues to be "live and let live." Other than him, I saw no other patrons. I spoke with him briefly on his way out, and he did say that "sometimes" there are women there. I was patient for as much time as I had, but there was no reward this time.

Shortly before I left I did see one thing that concerned me: a store employee came in and asked us to leave for 15 minutes while he did some maintenance work. I wandered back to the retail area and returned to the theater after 15 minutes. Some new lighting had been turned on, but what really concerned me was that a uniformed law enforcement officer was walking out of the secure area with the store employee. He didn't act pissed, and he didn't have anyone with him. As far as I know, he left when he got to the front of the store, but, still, I was uneasy.

I had high hopes, but now I'm wondering.

J. James


***

Doc here again... Thanks to J. James on his first time report...Nicely done sir!  Keep the reports coming in!

Very curious activity at Xposed... I wonder what it means, short and long term?

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes