Flash Report! Toy Loving Milf @ 15th Avenue Adult Theater (w/PIC!)

Doc here with a quick report from out good friends ToyLovingMilf and her hubby D. They attended a Couple's Party at 15th Avenue Adult Theater & Spa in Chicago's western suburbs, and this is their report.

I am a little late posting this, as I thought I had already done so. My apologies to ToyLovingMilf and D. 

So without any further delay, here is ToyLovingMilf and her hubby on their latest adult theater adventure.

***

Doc,

We are fixin' to take off for the Badlands.  I am planning on stopping in Sioux Falls and the bookstore there is only 5 minutes from our hotel.  Since we have the kids I'm going to go over solo and see what it's like and hopefully have something to write to you about.

I thought I'd enclose a new picture... "K" wasn't the center of attention that night at 15th Avenue, but she did get a little somethin' somethin'.  It was a couples party night and there was much action. Enjoy!

Mr. ToyLovingMILF


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes