Flash Report! G.K. Arbee and his Final Biloxi Report from Saturday 6/29/13

Doc here with G.K. Arbee's final Biloxi Flash Report from his 3-day trip to the beautiful Gulf Coast.
 
Here we go...
 
***
Final Report for June 29th.
Biloxi Adult Theater (bookstore info as well)
 
OK, now it’s Saturday and I feel like I finally have this whole “Theater/Bookstore” thing figured out.
 
I went to the theater around 2pm, stayed 45 minutes, NOTHING.
 
Went to dinner, run an errand, came back 4:30 to 5:30 again.. NOTHING.
 
Went back to my hotel, took another shower, dressed nicer than I usually do, expecting big things at the theater. I returned at 8:15… close to NOTHING.
 
There was a couple there, but, I’ve seen them before over the past several months of visiting, and they do not play. Some of the guys there told me that they had never seen them play at a theater. They usually just wait for another couple and leave with them.
 
So… I wait till 9:00pm,,, In walks 2 couples, the first were late 50’s, not dressed for play, they stand up by the screen in front of the couches for about 3 minutes and leave, never to return.  The other couple, basically looked around, turned around and left.
 
The 3rd couple came in, very attractive couple, and sat down on one of the couches, right across from me.. .They stayed about 20 minutes but were SCARED AWAY BY THE STUPID “WHACK PATROL”. The 4th couple also late 50’s kinda gross, came in and sat in the front row. They are known also as a couple who does not play at the theater.
Couples 5 thru 8 make their way into the theater, look around for other couples for some action, just turn around and leave after less than 10 minutes.
 
From 8:15pm till I left at 11:15, I saw nobody (even the confused) playing.
Saturday night at the theater was a DUD!!
 
I figured, in the last 45 minutes before midnight, I’d give the bookstore a look.
I drive over there and the front door is open. The AC is out and the place is a stinky hotbox. I pay my 10 dollars (only stayed about 10 minutes), go into the arcade where the booths and glory holes are located. There were nothing but confused guys there. About 10 of the guys back there were smoking cigarettes, which I do not do, and the place smelled like Smokey cum and lube.
 
Disappointed for Saturday night, I returned back to my hotel, aware that I would have a much shorter report to write tonight.
 
To Sum up... Thursday and Friday nights were awesome. I think some of the people in the Swinging Lifestyle use the theater as a meeting place on Saturday nights and take the party elsewhere.
 
Also to be noted, the staff at the theater are very nice. The bathroom was clean, and it appears that they also clean the theater every night after closing.
I also did not see any L.E. the entire time I was anywhere near the theater or bookstore.
 
One more hint, you might want to check the “Casual Encounters” section under the Personals for Biloxi on Craigslist.com. Several couples do post they will be visiting the theater.
 
All in all, It was a good 3 nights at the theater. I had hot public sex with 2 fantastic women for just showing up at the theater and being patient. And as the great singer MeatLoaf once said, “Two outta Three Ain’t Bad”!!
 
This may be my last report for a few months, as I have to be careful while visiting the theaters in Dallas/Ft. Worth. I saw a good friend at the Adult Theater there a few months ago, but he “didn’t see me”!! They could have got old G.K. in trouble with the Mrs…
 
So, from Biloxi, this is your Gulf Coast Reporter G.K. Arbee signing off for now.
Have fun out there and PLAY SAFE!!
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to G.K. Arbee and his weekend stint at Biloxi's Gulf Coast Adult Theater. Great job sir!  We look forward to your next reports, whenever they come in.
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes