Flash Report! Mr. Glass & His Take On The Westwood Theatre on 6/8/13

Doc here with another take on the June 6th "vulture incident" at Toledo's Westwood Theatre of the Arts.
 
Mr. Glass is a regular contributor here at The Journal, and I value his take on things.
 
What I would like to point out is that corrective measures have been made my management at The Westwood, and preliminary reports from this Saturday nights were very positive.
 
So with his take from two weeks ago, here is Mr. Glass.
 
***
 
Hi Doc,
 
Mr. Glass here,
 
I was there to see this event!  It was a VERY busy night.  Some (I am expecting ½) of it was due to a post on CL about a couple going in and that she wanted to flat out fuck as many as possible.  I think that couple was the older couple there the same time as CECE.  Bigger blonde and some kind of older looking biker kind of guy.  I do not think she was all there mentally.  One point she is asking guys to fuck her, another she is crying.  They actually left about the same time CECE was blowing the guy over the rail, making a semi commotion as they exit, I think CECE even heard it and made a comment while working the black guy over the rail.  Then while CECE was on the front couch fucking the other black guy that couple came back in and started again….  Fuck me…  One did.  Then another guy wanted to and the couple ended up arguing, flat out strange situation there.  At that point they left.  Certainly the strangest vibe I ever got in a theater.
 
Westwood Theatre of the Arts
I also saw the guy CECE was talking about (the pushy ass I shall call him).  I was driving out the lot as they walked out and I kid you not, he was 2 feet behind them while walking out, if they would have stopped walking he would have ran into them. 
 
Saw a couple guys in the theater while the action was going on trying to correct his actions by entering the couples section without permission, did not matter.  The guy was just as ass.  I have a mental picture of him, if I see him again I will not let him do that shit again.  If he does not listen to me I will simply report him to the counter. 
 
This is also a notice to the couples, including the wonderful couple from Ft Wayne whos evening was not everything they had hoped.  If you ever feel uncomfortable tell the guys to back off.  I have seen it first hand where some guys will go a little to far and they are called out for it.  If they do not stop generally speaking the others in the group will help.  Remember 99% of the guys in there are there to enjoy as you are there to do, they do not want anything ruined by the 1 or 2 bad guys.  You can also go as far as to report guys to the counter.  I know they have banned some people from the theater due to this in the past.  They know the score, if couples do not feel safe they will not come in, and no couples means very few guys, which means no $$ for them.
 
So to sum it up I think the night was likely over aggressive due to the post on CL bringing in some who do not quite know the rules and that CL couple being a little, lets call it, unstable.  With her being aggressive telling some guys in a fairly loud tone, you, come fuck me…  I am sure it had an impact on the entire night.   To be honest I was not even planning on going that night, but had to watch this action that was reported on CL.  CECE certainly made it worth the trip and save the night though.  I ended up dropping 2 loads watching the event while waiting in the event I was called upon.
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to Mr. Glass on his take on the June 6th scene at The Westwood. Keep up the fine work, sir.
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes