Flash Report! Mr. Glass Updates Us On The Westwood Theatre of the Arts

Doc here with an update on changes at The Westwood Theatre of the Arts in Toledo, OH. Our good friend Mr. Glass has all the latest news from his perspective.
 
It looks like changes for the good are in place!
 
Take it away, Mr. Glass...
 
***
 
Hi Doc,
 
 Mr. Glass here.
 
I ventured back to the Westwood Theatre this past Saturday night after seeing the issues from the weekend before.  Just a quick run down of tonight.  10:30-11:45, 6 couples ranging from early thirties to 60+.  Three of the couples going at it in the couples section (including the 60+ couple), but for the most part with little to no interaction with the on lookers.  The exception was the one who I call the “Creampie Cathy look-a-like”.  She was there doing her thing again promptly at 11pm.  No need to run through those activities, they have been documented and it pretty much went off the same this time, although there were a couple new wrinkles, that being she fucked someone else and her other half shared a cock with her.
 
The Westwood Theatre of the Arts
Toledo, OH
Now on to my main reason for the report.  On-lookers were at the rail, which is very normal for every time I been there when action is going on in the couples section.  No singles entered the section at all, invited or not.  I did witness a couple on-lookers reach over and feel one of the girls in the back row of the section, but the couple seemed to be receptive to it, it is even possible they gave the nod, however I did not see it.  I did not notice any walk throughs in the theater itself, but I could have easily have missed it given all the action to view.  But what I did notice, which I really liked….  A security guard patrolling the parking lot.  This is good for a couple reasons as I see it…  1.  It makes me feel better about leaving my truck outside in the lot and more importantly 2.  He was running off anyone loitering in the lot and of course was there for everyone’s safety.  He was even friendly as he was waving goodbye to those driving out.
 
Well, it is off to bed to recoup from “Cathy” draining me yet again.  Keep up the work and to those from a couple weeks ago, hope you cum back to the WW!  CeCe and her other half made me drop two loads watching that show a couple weeks ago….  H O and T.
 
Mr. Glass
 
***
 
Doc here again... That is positive news, Mr. Glass. Thanks for getting into the weeds and giving us the latest on efforts to control the crowd at the awesome Westwood Theatre in Toledo.  It looks like it is working!
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes