Bulletin: Westwood Theatre Responds To The "Vulture Issue"

Doc here with an important update from The Westwood Theater in Toledo, and the "vulture issue".
 
Two reports from The Westwood from Saturday night 6/8 illustrated unacceptable behavior by a few of the single male patrons towards couples that night.  The Good Doctor was also very disappointed in the actions of the "vultures", as The Westwood is one of the premier adult theaters in the country.
 
I made sure that my primary contact at The Westwood was aware of these two reports, and she responded with the following e-mail, that she gave me permission to publish:
 
Good afternoon Doc,
 
I was very disturbed when I read your flash reports from Saturday 8th. These are things we definitely do NOT want happening in our theater. I will be reviewing current policies and procedures with the security staff @ WW and will be implementing some new ones.  I will make every effort to make sure the couples that come to the theater feel safe & secure, not harassed.  
 
Our goal is to provide a pleasurable experience for everyone. Harassment & unwanted aggression will NOT be tolerated. Please feel free to print my e mail address in your blog. I will be more than happy to correspond with anyone concerning their experience at The Westwood.
 
 
***
 
Doc here again... Thanks goes out to the General Manager of the Westwood Theatre for getting on this issue quickly.  I will keep you updated on what I hear from The Westwood and also from couples/singles who contribute to The Journal.
 
This is addressed to the single guys @ The Westwood: Don't screw up the good thing going there. If you see a patron behaving disrespectful towards couples, go up to the front counter and tell the staff.  They will handle the situation.
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes