Couple's Flash Report! Big G & Cee Cee @ The Westwood Theatre on 6/8/13

Doc here with an insightful Couple's Flash Report from regular reporters Big G & Cee Cee.  In their report, they visit Toledo's Westwood Theatre of the Arts, and encounter an aggressive set of single guys @ The Westwood. 

Don't get me wrong, Big G and Cee Cee still enjoyed themselves.  But c'mon Toledo guys, you can better. Be patient, and great things will follow.

Here is Big G and Cee Cee...Enjoy.

***

Hi Doc,

Big G and Cee Cee here to report our adventure to the Westwood Theater on Saturday night 6/8/13.

We were greeted by the ever so friendly staff as we walked through the entry around 11PM.  Cee Cee was definitely dressed to impress as always.  She definitely made the black form fitting dress she was wearing look good.  


After a quick trip to the bathroom we headed into the theater.  Patrons were completely surrounding the couples section.  There was quite the crowd.  We entered into the couples section to see what all the commotion was about.  It didn't take long for us to notice a couple in their mid to late 40's going at it pretty good on the front right couch.  We made our way to the front left seating in the couples section and watched for a few minutes.

 It didn't take long before I slid the straps on Cee Cee dress down her shoulders to expose her tits.  Cee Cee and I both shared in the pleasure of fondling her nipples.  I then slid my hand up her dress to play with her already soaked clit.  Cee Cee spread her legs wider so the onlookers could get a better view.

 Still rubbing her naturally well lubed pussy, we both gaze around at the men surrounding the couples area.  We notice some of them are watching us and some are focused on the other couple finishing up.  A gentleman to our left, stuck out. He had a noticeable BBC.  I whisper in her ear, "I want you to suck his cock until be cums in your mouth and on your tits!"

The Real Cee Cee
She gets up and makes her way over to the railing and immediately takes him in her mouth.  I see several hands reach across the railing and grab Cee Cee's tits as she was leaned over sucking and stroking the big cock in front of her. I moved down to the last seat in the row to get a better view and so that I could slide her dress up.

 I reach underneath her and start rubbing her clit once again. I hear the lucky man tell the others that Cee Cee was very good at giving head as he grabbed the back of her head and fucked her throat harder and faster.  It wasn't long before I see a thick glob of cum fall out of Cee Cee's mouth onto the floor before she pulls him out of her mouth and finishes him off with her hands making sure to direct his load on her tits.

She stands up, turns around and leans against the rail as I come to meet her.  The cum on her chin and chest still glistens even in the low light.  I drop my pants and she drops to her knees to suck me.  Hands are still roaming her body freely.  I'm amazed that while even on her knees someone was able to finger fuck her.  


Then out of the crowd, a man asked come on can I just fuck her?  I pull out a condom and tell him yes.  He makes his way into the couples section and we maneuver to the center of the section where the liberator chairs are placed.  I sit down, Cee Cee positions herself in a comfortable position so that she can suck me and the man licks her pussy a few times before placing on the condom.  Cee Cee is doing a great job sucking my dick as he stands behind her and works himself into her ready to be fucked snatch.  I immediately sense the moment of penetration by the sound of her moan.  He gently pounds her cunt while smacking her ass from time to time.  To our disappointment, he doesn't last long.  He thanks us and exits the area to the right.

 With her ass still waving in the air, another guy enters the couples section and starts licking her holes from behind.  There's no doubt in my mind that she is enjoying this man's tongue because she'd pause from sucking my dick from time to time to catch her breath.  This continued for about 10 minutes before the man exited back into the crowd telling them all that she tastes as good as she smells!

 While still doing an awesome job at licking and sucking my shaft, a third guy in a red shirt makes his way behind Cee Cee.  He runs his tongue up and down her slit a few times before he stands up and slides his fingers into her moist vagina.  He starts finger banging her hard, deep, and fast.  Cee Cee lets out load and vocal moans as he works her pussy with one hand and squeezes her nipples with the other.  She can barely even focus on my cock that's she is unrythamatically bobbing her head on.  After about 10 minutes, it looks like she has had enough and I motion him to move on.  He thanks us and politely returns to the sidelines.


 Cee Cee asks if she can fuck me now.  We move over to a couch on the right side of the section.  I sit down as she stands on all fours and takes me in her mouth again.  I look to the right and there is another hung black man stroking himself amongst the patrons.  I motion him over and hand him a condom.  He puts it on and thrusts himself into Cee Cee.  Her moan sounds as if she is impressed by his cock.  He continues to fuck her good as I fuck her mouth.  I watch as she fucks him back.  Its not long before I see him slow down and let out a relieved sigh during his last few jerky thrusts.  He last longer than the first guy she fucked, but not by much.  I watched as he pulled the condom off and a pool of cum fell out to the floor.  He pulled his pants up and walked back over to the railing to finish watching the show.

 Cee Cee crawls on top of me and slides my hard cock into her.  Her tits rub against my face as she starts bouncing up and down on my dick.  Like the other guys, it's not long before I cum.  I squeeze her ass tight as I let my seed fill her tight little pussy.  I feel it run down my shaft and onto the floor.

The crowd seemed very pleased with our performance, with the exception of one pushy guy.  As we were getting dressed, he felt we owed him something.  He asked if he could have a turn and we told he no we were done for the night but he wouldn't settle for that and was very persistent with his intentions.  Up to and including following us all the way out to our vehicle.  We have been to the Westwood on several occasions when our busy lifestyle allows us to and we love the atmosphere. We've never had an issue really before this and I'm sure it will not prevent us from frequenting it again, but it's bullshit that 1 guy can be disrespectful and expect to get something in return.  


Oh well Doc, I guess you run into all walks in this crazy world!

Big G and Cee Cee


***

Doc here again.... Many thanks to Big G and Cee Cee for their terrific report! I hope management and security at the Westwood will do what it takes to prevent a guy like they described from bothering couples moving forward.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes