Upcoming Visit Friday & Saturday Night @ Peaches in Fayetteville, NC! The Amazing Alexis (w/ 2 PICS)

Doc here with an Upcoming Visit Announcement from regular contributor The Amazing Alexis

She and her hubby will be in Fayetteville, NC Friday and Saturday night.  Details are below, as well as two brand new pics of The Amazing Alexis.

Make sure if you see Alexis and her hubby, tell them "Doc sent me!"

Here we go!

***
 
Hi Doc! Hope that you are well.

Just wanting to let you know about a new adult theater in Fayetteville NC. It is called Peaches and is on 115 Swain St. My husband and I are going to be there tomorrow and Saturday night.

I have contacted some of the Local studs there to let them know that I will be there to service their cocks with any of one of my 3 holes!!!! I am hoping for some large cocks, and of course I love those BBC's!! I really enjoy servicing multiple cocks, I can hardly wait till they fill me with their hot loads!!!!! 

Please post this and let your followers know that I need more clean cocks, and hot loads!!! 

I will follow up with you to let you know how it went.

Your Slut, 
 
Alexis
 
 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes