Couple's Flash Report! Jessi is a Bad, Bad Girl at CTs Adult Theater in Gary (w/15 PICS!)

Doc here... One would be hard pressed to find a more hardcore adult theater slut than Jessi. Her favorite place to play is CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN, where she will set up shop in the gloryhole booths.
 
Enjoy the report, gallery and pics!
 
***
 
Hey Doc,
 
Anyway we went up to CT's Adult Theater in Gary for some fun on last Saturday night (6/8). I enjoy wearing tops that really show off my huge 36f cups. And I was doing that again that night along with my usual very short skirt and no panties so I am very easy access.
 
The Real Jessi!
I got Mike to put on my usual interracial kind of movie and got in the booth and got started. I was quickly suck multiple hard cocks and taking some good poundings. The best thing about bareback is that there is always a lot of lube for the next guy since I never clean out till the next morning. Within 3 guys I was dripping thick loads out of my loose hole and down my legs.
 
Did my usual thing of black cocks cumming in my cunt and white ones on my tits. With any luck I'll get knocked up again. Not exactly sure how many guys I went thru til it started to slow down but I would say around 12-15. So then I tried something new.
 
I stood outside the door of the booth totally exposed kind of like a $2 hooker on the corner and let anyone who wanted to feel me up or get serviced do it right there in the hallway. Thats was fun. One would pump and dump in me and the next would slide right in and pound his load in me. I would say I went thru about 4-6 that way. After that I was a wonderful sticky mess. So we decided to leave with the long drive home we have.
 
As always I can't say enough about how well the guys at CT's treat me. Although they use me like a cumdump, they are always good to me and never rude. I work hard to be the skankiest slut on the planet and CT's definetly gives me a place to be the person I am.
 
Again a big thank you to all of those who bred me. As long as I have a hole you will have a place to dump a load. Contact me at brandy78mc@yahoo.com .
 
The Bareback Skank Slut
Jessi
 
Jessi is a Bad, Bad Girl - Gallery
(Click on the thumbnails to ENLARGE)
















Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes