Smut for a Sunday Evening! School's Out Edition (w/18 PICS!)

Doc here with this week's Smut for a Sunday Evening - School's Out Edition.  My name is Emilio, and I'll be taking your drink orders.

Well school has finally let out here in The Valley, and I was thinking to myself "Myself, how can we salute the end of the school year?"  In about 3 milliseconds I had the answer: Hot women in sexy outfits in adult theaters.

I have scoured the archive of pics in The Journal's vast collection, and here is a sampling of what I found.

As my good friend Gemini in Portland says, "Pop open two cans of Fresca for this one."

***

Smut for a Sunday Evening - School's Out Edition
(click the thumbnails to ENLARGE)







Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes