Smut for a Sunday Evening: Jessi (is a Bad, Bad Girl) Edition (w/16 PICS!)

Doc here with this week's edition of Smut for a Sunday Evening. My name is Emilio, and I'll be taking your drink orders...

When going through the Journal's pic archive, it struck me that I have a lot of images of the very naughty Jessi doing her thing at CTs Adult Theater in Gary, Indiana. All have been published at one time or another on The Journal, but it may have been a couple years since some have seen the light of day.

So with that introduction, I would like to present to you, the good readers of The Journal, the lovely and very hardcore Jessi.

***

Jessi's Gallery














Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes