Flash Report! The Big Shield @ Fantasyland II

Doc here with a terrific Flash Report from The Big Shield.  He is a coast to coast traveler, so his reports may come from anywhere.

In this report, The Big Shield hits Fantasyland I and II in Tampa, Florida's Drew Park area.

Take it away, TBS!

***

Hey Doc,

This is the man previously known in this thing of ours as "Well Dressed #1" from the Koral Conquers APV stories back in early November. As announced in the comments of story #1, I would be traveling to Fantasyland I and II and I would spin off a story or two depending on whether or not they were as hot as the "Conquer" stories were. Unfortunately, they were not as smoking and I deferred until feeling an obligation to the readers after peeking at the playoff Sunday Smut picture #1....LOL.

Fantasyland II - The Librarian

The Big Shield touched down at Tampa Intl Airport early Sunday morning Dec 2nd from parts unknown. Deciding that I was there for work first, work second, and play third, I immediately jumped into my work with a fervor that I am rarely able to achieve in the home office, just so that I could hurry up and find out what all the hype was about surrounding the famed Fantasyland establishments.

Having cranked out a solid 9 hours of work on a non-business day, I decided it was time to see if I could participate in or make someone's fantasy come true at the famed place. I have to first say that without question the people that work at the Fantasyland playgrounds are some of the nicest folks running an establishment in this thing of ours, second only to Eric at the Summit News in Warren, Ohio (more on that in a subsequent story).

Fantasyland I
Tampa, FL
Arriving at FL1 just before 5:30 pm, I felt my hopes as well as the Big Shield rise at the sight of a dozen or so cars in the parking lot. I entered FL1, the clerk and I exchanged greetings, and I asked the typical questions of a first time visitor to a particular establishment of this kind and he proceeded to give me the 10 minute rundown of the FL1 set-up and the connection to FL2.

Equipped with logistical knowledge of the place, I proceeded to the booth area to find that there was a Sunday sausage-fest taking place, AND DOWN WENT the shield and my hopes. Nothing that I haven't seen before frequenting theaters, just not my thing. So I decided to venture into the theater and seeing nothing but guys with shields out stroking in the presence of not women the first, I thought there is no freaking way that this could be happening based on all of the hoopla. But after all, it was a Sunday evening so I figured the FL was kind of like all other establishments that I've been in. Hope and shield at their lowest point on the trip, I decide to catch a bite to eat and post on the FL site that "Well Dressed #1 from Koral Conquers story on Dr Lizardo Blog would be at FL1 at 9pm, and I attach a link to the the good doctors blog and the flash report.

Arriving back at FL at the announced time, the parking lot again somewhat full. However, this time I let neither my hopes or shield rise much. As soon as I entered I caught notice of a couple with a scorching hot MILF shopping for toys in the store; I casually looked through some items for sale and searched for any inkling that they were there to play, but with a second look at this beautiful blonde, hopes and shield rising fast, it suddenly appeared and proved to be correct that this couple was only here for purchasing merchandise and taking their party elsewhere.

I entered the theater and immediately noticed an older couple in their mid 50s playing. The husband was playing with the wife's b-e-a-utiful jugs. I swear they looked like they were natural and from the body of a 25 year old not the 50ish old body that they were attached to. I said to myself "this is more like it!". There were a few guys scattered about but none next to the couple so I took up residence at a respectful distant on the couch next to them just to get a good look-see of the tits and offer any assistance that the husband might need or the wife might want. After about 10 minutes of sucking on her nipples like he was a baby's receiving his first taste of milk, she had him stand in front of her and she proceeded to give him some head. The hubby lasted a mere 2 minutes before he blew his entire wad in her mouth, on her face, and on her tits; NICE with an exclamation point. Cum dribbling from her chin, they retreated to the rest room in the back to clean up and then they left.

So I'm sitting on the couch and taking in a few minutes of the flick which was itself uninspiring, and then the door flung open. She did not walk; she stormed in with a blur following her like a woman on a mission. She paced the hallway looking into each of the mini theaters and then in the main theater. She looked at the guys inside each room and the main theater up and down. My first thought was that she was looking for her mate and that she was pissed off. She stared at me several times without the slightest hint that she was looking for "Well Dressed". With Under Armour sweats on (which is my preferred attire for ease of play and revealing the Big Shield without having to undress), she was clearly thrown and did not consider me the target and she moved on to the booths. Wanting to see if there was drama unfolding I casually followed her and watched her leave the sausage party to itself in the booths and leave FL1 altogether. Again, I found myself surrounded by nothing but men so I decided to have a go at FL2.

Fantasyland II
Tampa, FL

Arriving at FL2 a few minutes later, I was discouraged to see only 4 cars in the parking lot as I surmised that at least one was connected to whoever was working. However, just as my hopes started to sink lower, I noticed that one car appeared to be occupied ......and it was a woman. Taking my chances at disappointment, I slid my 6'5" body out of the small rental car and went in. A cursory search of the theater proved to be another all-male revue, but as I was leaving the theater, in walks the Librarian - that had moments before stormed through FL1.

Mid 40's, 5'5" or so, average body, sandy blonde hair pinned up....with just a few strings hanging around the temple of her Librarian like glasses; she gave me just the slightest wink and made a beeline for the completely empty booth area. Without hesitation, Big Shield rising and pointing the way, I followed her and went into the booth next to hers. Upon request I slid her the Big Shield through the Gloryhole and she proceeded suck and stroke, first slowly, and gradually increasing her suction and stroke speed to the intensity of which she stormed through the hall and theater of FL1. She stopped and looked through the gloryhole and said "you are Well Dress #1 afterall, why don't you come over to my booth". All of the banging of her hand against the booth wall while stroking the Shield as she sucked on it must have brought out the masses as there were about a dozen guys looming in the booth area by this time.


As I left my original booth there was a hurried attempt by several others to get into the booth. I went next door and by the time that I entered the lucky (or unlucky in this instance) winner of the "get to the booth next" race already had his shield at attention and through the hole. Unfortunately for him and the masses, she was fully occupied and never so much as touched him or anyone else on this visit. After about another 5 minutes of sucking and stroking, complaining of a sore jaw, she begged for the protective liquid of the Shield, which I happily shared; coating her entire oral tract from her lips to her stomach, she consumed it all and filed it away in her dewey decimal system. She licked her lips and thanked me......while I should have been thanking her, which I did. I asked her if she would like to play the following day but she declined saying that she wasn't sure she could get away or that her jaws wouldn't be sore, but if ever in Tampa again to post on the FL site. What a woman?

Well Doc, that's all I have for my first Flash Report. Until next time May the BIG SHIELD be with her - whomever she is.


***

Doc here again... Now that is a fantastic report!  The Big Shield has done a great job of describing the vibe at both FL I and II, theaters I have been in more than a few times over the years.  There is another Big Shield report in the hopper...Look for it soon at The Journal.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes