Flash Report: Weekday Fun @ The Westwood Theatre by Mr. Glass (w/2 HOT Pics)

Doc here with a fantastic report on the daytime scene from Toledo's Westwood Theatre of the Arts in Toledo.  The pics of the female half of the couple are from CL, and are from their ad. They are smoking hot!
Take it away, Mr. Glass!
***
Doc,
First I would like to say this is a great blog.  The info here is invaluable.  I do find it best to take this info along with other resources to determine my plan of attack for the day/night. 
For example, today I noticed a post on CL that caught my eye.  A couple was suppose to be at the Westwood today around noon or 1.  The pics in this post was OUTSTANDING.  They were looking for a bukkake and it just so happened I was packing ammo today.  I look at the clock in my vehicle, it is 12:58 and I am 20 minutes from the theater…..  I put my foot on the gas and made it there in 15!
This was my first trip into the WW, even though Toledo is my home base.  I have been to other theaters around the country and ABS in Toledo.  I have had the pleasure of a BJ through a GH from Nancy, even though I do not “measure” up to her liking (yes, it was very good), and for those who get upset about girls wanting X” think about your standards….  I admit there are some boundaries I will not cross, it is called personal preference, she has them, I have them, we all have them.  Anyhow, off track….
I pay my $10 and enter the theater for the first time.  Of course I can see very little out of the gate, the old eyes need a little time to adjust.  I can see about 5 guys standing along the back, one in the aisle next to the rail and maybe 10 more scattered throughout the theater.  No sign of a couple, until I look in the couple section.  Yes, it is them! 
Bukkake Girl from the CL Ad
She was wearing a black fishnet body deal….  Bottom line, she may as well have been naked, if you tried to catch a fish in that net it would need to be the size of a flounder to not fall through the holes.  They were sitting a little off set to the right side in the middle of the section.  I took a seat to the left side in the general admission.  I observe for 20 minutes, during this time she is playing with herself as they both watch the movie.
 
Then I see the guy give the nod to the guy who was standing at the rail.  He enters and starts to eat her.  That goes on for about 2-3 minutes, then she is on her knees polishing his tool.  He blows on her face and leaves.  The guy then gives the nod to another guy, both of them happened to be black (I am white), so I am thinking this may not be my day….  So he enters.  No pussy eating here, just a good BJ.  During this an older gent entered without a nod.  Her other half intercepted him, civil chat was had, shook hands and he left.  I think most of the theater noticed this and knew the protocol or everyone was just being very cordial (as they should!). 
Bukkake Girl #2
After he got rid of him he gave a nod to another guy, this one is white, so now I am thinking, I am back in the game here.  While she sucked the black guy the white guy was fingering her.  Once the black guy blew his load she went right to work on the white guy.  By now I have moved to the row in front of the couple section, so I am close to the action.  He blew his load, even in the dark theater you could see her face was covered.  They then just sat back and began watching the movie. 
There were probably 5-6 guys standing around the raid hoping for the nod.  Most of the guys scattered after a couple minutes and I moved to the right side now directory across from them.  10-15 minutes pass….  He starts to play with her pussy, they are not done!  So I decide it is my turn.  I stand up next to the rail and watched him work her pussy.  They noticed me and I got the nod….  I have not gone into a description of this lady, but she is very hot….  Medium height, perfect weight (not to skinny, not over weight) and awesome what appear to be D tits.  I ask if she wants some more pussy licking, and that was a no.  So I took the position to her left and began checking out those tits, they were very nice.  I took her hand to my cock, she began to stroke.  I had yet to be hard during this entire time, but a few seconds of that and I was ready.  She began to suck me, it became obvious she wanted faced fucked, who am I to say no to a pretty girl?
 
During the entire deal her guy was also fingering her.  She was change things up, sucking, then leaving her mouth open loose as I fucked it.  It did not take me more than 2-3 minutes.  I could have lasted much longer, but I know she was there for a bukkake and she was after one thing, cum, not a 60 minute man.  I made it clear I was close, her guy said on the face so I pulled out and it was a big load on her face and behind her on the couch back (sorry WW LOL).  Wish I would have hit the entire load on the face, but she was still left dripping, so I did my part to make her WW experience what she wanted and left.
I will also add…  I noticed several signs about not “bothering” other patrons and that you could be banned from the WW.  Some that said to report any issues…..  The management is clearly trying to make it an environment that EVERYONE who is not an asshat can enjoy.
Mr. Glass
***
Doc here again... Many thanks to Mr. Glass and his great daytime report from The Westwood Theatre of the Arts in Toledo. Fun can happen at any time in this thing of ours, and this is yet another example.
Another note on The Westwood's new policy... Starting this weekend, the rules will be relaxed to a degree that everyone will feel welcome at The Westwood.  However, if you are a patron there, and see anyone being bothered, please report it to management at the front desk.  As Mr. Glass says, no asshattery will be tolerated.
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes