Flash Report! Candi O'Leary @ Theater X in Hawthorne, FL by JaxBchBum

Doc here with a quick Flash Report from senior reporter, JaxBchBum.  Tampa hot wife, Candi O'Leary was visiting the Gainesville area, and made a visit to Theater X.
 
Here we go!
 
***
 
Doc,
 
From the couple of reports I have been getting, Candi O'Leary was a huge, hot hit at Theatre X in Hawthorne, FL  last Friday night 2/15.  I haven't gotten much in the way of details, but they are hoping to make a return appearance on March 15th and I plan on being there if all comes together. 
 
Sorry there has been a long stretch between reports, but my visits before the holidays were largely uneventful.  I did have one good visit in mid-January that I need to write up.  Sadly, I will be working overseas beginning at the end of March for an indefinite period of time.  I will be coming back to the States every now and then, but primarily to the West Coast so hopefully can provide some reports to visits out there.
 
Hopefully Candi's and my schedule will gel on 3/15 and I can wrap up this stage of my field reports with a bang.
 
Later,
JaxBchBum
 
***
 
Doc here again... JaxBchBum was one of the first reporters contributing to The Journal, back in the Fall of 2009. His reports are clear, concise, and detailed filled, and will be missed once he is on assignment in parts unknown.  Thank you for your service, sir!
 
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes