Couple's Flash Report! The Sharky's Hit Toledo's Westwood Theatre with 2 PICS!

 Doc here with the first of several reports from Toledo's Westwood Theatre of the Arts.

In this report, new reporters The Sharky's, bring their perspective on the new rules inside The Westwood, as well as 2 pics of Mrs. Sharky.

Enjoy...

***

My wife and I go to the Westwood several times a month. We went last Friday and immediately noticed the sign that standing along the rail of the couple's section was no longer allowed.  I don't know if it was that or the snow and slick roads outside but there were only 5 guys in the theater. Two weeks before on Friday, there were about 25 guys and 4 couples, including us.  I'm hoping it was the bad roads keeping people away because we do enjoy going there .
 
Normally we go in and put on a show for the guys at the rail and eventually end up in a booth and finishing up.  She has been keeping an eye out for someone that she would like to join us in the booth but so far no one has struck her fancy. Two weeks ago, another couple took immediate interest in my hot wife and came over to say hi. My wife thought the girl was cute and it took all of 5 minutes before the girls were putting on a show for everyone.
 
It's unfortunate that a couple people may ruin it for everyone!  I hope that the couple that left decides to return some time. I'm sure my wife would love to put on a show with another hot blond!!

The Sharky's

UPDATE 1/31/13

LOL... We went back to The Westwood last night also. There were only about 5 men.  There was another good looking couple that came in about the same time as us and sat in the theater for a while. I think it might have been their first time because I didn't see anything happen before they left.  When we went down to the video booths it sounded like another couple was in the other booth. Not sure if it was the ones from the theater.  We had fun as always and I think the couple guys in the theater enjoyed the show we put on, especially when I bent  Mrs. Sharky over in front of them and gave her a good pounding.





















***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the Sharky's for a terrific first time report, the tantalizing pics, and the update.  Well done!  Keep on sending in your reports!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes