Flash Report! 2nd Review of the Daytime Bukkake Girl @ The Westwood Theatre

Doc here with a 2nd review from the terrific daytime event at Toledo's Westwood Theatre of the Arts from last week.  A Craigslist ad featuring a smoking hot brunette was the draw...

Here is first time contributor BBCTOLEDO and his report on the nooner at The WW.

***

What a day it was in Westwood Theater this afternoon. I had been checking the local CL listing about a couple coming into town and all they were looking for was hot loads. I was there around noon and promptly at 12:20pm they walked in.

The CL Bukkake Girl
She was a stunning short air brunette with a nice ass and a better rack. They strolled right to the front of the house she disrobed and began to reach for anything that was big enough to grab. I was 2nd in line. She was looking for black meat first as the ad implied but no load was denied and she wanted them all on her beautiful face. I wasted no time in showing my appreciation as other did the same.

After that I watched for a bit then was ready for more. The partner wanted to see more and she was ready and couldn't get enough, so that's when he opened her up for fucking and my was she tight and wet. I had my turn and she asked for my 2nd deposit on her face and I was happy to help AGAIN.

After she turned over I entered her doggy style warming her up for the man that brought her. He pumped her hard as she sucked me and blew a huge load on her back and the show was over. They were there over 2 hours and sent everyone home happy.

It was a bit overwhelming in the beginning, but after the 1st load most didn't return. I sure as hell did. After that I left and get a text from Gloryhole Nancy and I knew it was my lucky day. I raced home to shower and trim up because that is always their request.

When I returned my member was far from impressive but still rose to the occasion. They were in the booths of the gloryhole section and she was getting pounded nicely from behind thick ass in the air big tits swinging. I inched thru and she lubed up her hand and finished my quickly with a nice HJ. I wish I had a few more in me but the afternoon had gotten the best of me.

All in all great day for my first trip to Westwood Theatre.  I am hooked.

BBCTOLEDO

***

Doc here again... Thanks to BBCTOLEDO for his first report.  Nicely done, sir.  This looks to have been a great scene at The Westwood, and to those who were there, my hat is off to you. 

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes