Couple's Flash Report! The C.E.O. Takes On The Westwood Theatre of The Arts in Toledo (w/7 HOT Pics!)


Doc here with a report I have been looking forward to for several days now... The C.E.O. (Cum Executive Officer) and her report from last weekend's visit to Toledo's Westwood Theatre of the Arts.
 
The Good Doctor was tipped off that she made an appearance this past Saturday in Toledo, and being a good reporter, went to the source to verify it's accuracy.  The C.E.O. indeed verified her visit, and she promised a report was forthcoming.
 
Well kids, it's here.  And it's all sorts of awesome. Please make sure you check out all of her pics from the actual event in a gallery at the end of the report
 
Enjoy.
 
***
 
 
Hey there Doc!  It has been too long since I’ve had a chance to write.  It was a busy 4th quarter with lots of boring conference calls and budget analysis.  I have been feeling like all work and no play makes The C.E.O. a dull girl! 
 
This past Saturday night was my opportunity to be a naughty little slut! I, of course, immediately thought of sharing my fun with you and all of your loyal readers.  However, it seems that you have some good spies who told you about my weekend fun before I could surprise you with my report.  Well, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed creating it.
 
It was Saturday night, and we had no regular life commitments to get in the way.  We load into the car, and head towards Toledo.  After a quick dinner, and a short stop, we made our way to the Westwood.  Before going in, I needed to change out of my normal clothes, and into my C.E.O. attire.  As I was changing in the car, I attracted the attention of a patron who was just leaving.  He must have enjoyed what he saw, as this kind gentlemen decided to return to the theater.  It could have been that he got a preview of my tits as I was changing in the car!  Whatever the reason, he was kind enough to guide us into the theater, and point us in the right direction.
 
When we entered the theater, we found our way to the couples section, and sat down.  We needed to get a lay of the land, and let our eyes adjust.  It was a little intimidating as there were so many gents staring at us!  Hubby and I took about 20 minutes just hanging out in the couple’s section.   Then he said, “It’s time.”  As you already know, the good C.E.O slut always does what she’s told. 
 
So I get up, straighten myself out, and walk out of the couple’s section.  As I’m walking down the aisle, I stop and tell one gentleman to come with me.  We walk several rows down to near the front, and settle into some seats, and my husband was right next to me.  I immediately unzip my new friend’s pants, and remove his cock, and put it in my mouth.  I can feel it start to grow inside my mouth as I’m engulfing and stroking it.  It continues to grow to the point I now must tell my new friend how much I appreciate his member.  He shyly just said, “It gets bigger”, and it did!!!  I was really enjoying myself, and almost didn’t notice the large crowd of men around us, many with cock in hand.  I could really get a good look at all my suitors when my new friend stood up, pushed me back, and began to eat and finger my pussy.  Several watchers touched or caressed my arms, shoulders, and every once in a while my leg.  Most just watched though.  My new friend eventually wanted to fuck me, but I wasn’t interested in that for the evening.  Given the large audience, my friend was ready to move on. 
 
Now it was time for me to decide my next form of sluttiness.  I decided the best way to continue is with lots of cum.  I started selecting random watchers to cum on me.  One after the other took their turn at covering my tits and stomach.  After several guys helped me with my need for becoming cum covered, I decided it was time to go.  I know there were several others who were interested in still providing me my poison, but I had one more errand to run.  Plus, I need to keep some new stuff for next time.  I politely stood up, attempted to straighten myself as much as I could, and walked out.
 
I wasn’t done for the evening though.  We visited a fantastic new & clean ABS with very nice rooms, and a private play room too.  While I was there, I took an additional two fantastic loads in my mouth.  Those two additional loads, while I was already cum covered, really made me a horny little slut.  My husband rewarded my naughty behavior by bending me over inside the booth, and fucking that dirty little pussy.  It didn’t take long for me to cum all around his cock.  Being such a naughty little whore always gets me fired up.  I then took my last load of cum from my husband… well, at least until we got home.
 
I had a great time at the Westwood, and the ABS.  I hope all of my watchers had fun as well.   I can’t wait to go back and advance my slutty behavior!  Maybe I’ll take on all of the watchers’ loads bukkake style, or finally get my theater-fucking cherry popped.  It was so much fun that I checked out the Art Cinema in Hartford during my trip there this week.  A good C.E.O. slut has to check out all the places where she can have some fun!
 
Hope to run into you soon, Doc!  I think I’m in need of some of your special medicine!
 
Hugs & Kisses,
The C.E.O.
 
C.E.O. Policy Update:  Please remember, as a watcher, it is always expected that you ask before you touch!  Being mobbed by 50 guys…. While hot… can be very intimidating!
 
The C.E.O.'s Photo Gallery From This Evening (click to ENLARGE images)
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
Doc here again... A huge thank you goes to The C.E.O. for this great report and smoking hot pics from the theatre and ABS.  And yes The C.E.O., I do have some special medicine for you!  ;o)
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes