CANCELLED!!! KS and his Girl @ The Lido at 4pm MONDAY 2/4!

UPDATE 2/4/13 AT 12:30PM CDT.  This couple has cancelled their trip to The Lido this afternoon at 4pm.

Doc here with an upcoming visit announcement to The Lido Theater in Dallas, TX (address in the database).

Here is KS and his announcement:

***

Hello Dr.,

I have only recently discovered your site and I and already a huge fan. You are doing fantastic work.

I live in Dallas Texas and frequent the Lido Theater when ever I can. I try to find as many girls that are interested in that sort of thing and have gotten several videos of action there. One of the most memorable ones was a girl I took there that got bukkaked in the main theater by seven guys (to be fare she swallowed one of the loads). I had her strip naked in one of the rooms and marched her down the hall to the theater and told her to sit in the front row and the guys were all over her. I filmed the whole event.

I have a new girl that is a huge freak. She says it is her fantasy to be gangbanged by 30 guys. She loves to deep throat and swallow. And she can squirt (especially if you fist her). And of course she lives to be filmed. I have talked her into going to the Lido Monday 2/4 2 4pm. She is a bbw about 40 and insatiable.

Here are pics of her:





















***

Doc here again... Sounds like a fun time is on tap for Monday at The Lido.  (Please Note: As a reminder, The Good Doctor does not guaranty any appearances, so if anyone is a no show, please don't e-mail me.  I'm just the messenger.)

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes