Flash Report! Mr. Glass @ The Westwood Theatre of the Arts in Toledo, OH

Doc here with a fantastic report from senior reporter, Mr. Glass. His trip to Toledo's Westwood Theatre of the Arts was a hot one, and here are all the details you want and deserve.
 
Take it away, Mr. Glass!
***
Hi Doc,
 
Toledo’s Mr. Glass here.  Since my first VERY successful trip that I reported on about a month ago at the WW I have visited 2 more times, with tonight increasing the tally to 4.  Visits 2 and 3, while action was to be seen, it was not to be had.  Actually trip two did yield one heck of a show from a younger couple in the couples section, certainly worth the price of admission.
 
As for tonight, 2/23, well, I got there a little after nine.  I knew walking in I probably just missed something.  4 guys walked out as I was walking in.  I am thinking to myself for that many to walk out I must have missed something.  As I was paying for my ticket I overheard a guy talking to the guy and girl behind the counter and the statement “They put on one hell of a show”.  Not a great way to start the night and to make it worse as I walked into the theater they were walking out, very nice looking 30s something couple.
 
The Westwood Theatre of the Arts
I took a seat to the right of the couples section on the isle.  My eyes adjust and there is one couple in the middle of the section watching the movie.  I told myself, I will stick it out until 11 and see what happens.  Over the next 90 minutes couple 1 left…  Couple 2 came in, lasted all of 5 minutes.  You could tell SHE did not want to be there.  Couples 3, 4 and 5 all came in by 10:30, but all three of them seemed content on watching the show.  Best guess, one couple around 40, one easily in their 50s and the other probably in their 30s.  The 40s couple I thought would be the ones (good looking woman), but all three just sat and watched.  I get out of my seat and walk to the back wall, as I thought I would give the wall some support for a minute or two hoping the 40s couple would do something (they were in the back row). 
 
Just as I am about to leave couple 6 walks in.  Again middle aged, but she has a VERY familiar look to her (more on that in a minute).  As they walked by me to into the couple section I noticed she was dressed for the part.  She had some knee high black plastic looking heal boots on.  Well, there goes the 11 departure.  Within 5 minutes of sitting (now 4 couples in the section), her coat comes off and they began to kiss.  She is wearing a small black one piece dress kind of thing.  Over the next 20 minutes she gave him a BJ, he licked on her for a while and she rode him RCG….  She gets off him and I notice him zip up. 
 
At this point I thought he had enough, boy was I wrong.  They both get up and move out of the couples section and down to the front row, of course about 20 guys (me included) proceeded to follow.  The group forms a circle around them.  It is becoming obvious they are there to play with others.  Some gentle petting occurring between the group and her.  She sucks her guy some more and then begins some HJ’s with the guys around her.  I guess you could say I was in the “outer” part of the ring, still a good view. 
 
She comes up from sucking him and begins to suck one of the guys to completion, then turns to her other half and they proceed to kiss.  Yes, they are sharing the reward of her work, not something I would do with a SO, but if that is their thing then all the power to them.  Her other half now bends her over and begins to bang her from behind.  All the time she is either giving HJ’s or BJ’s.  During this time one of the earlier couples (the 50s couple) is playing over the rail.  I can tell she is letting others go for a ride.  This worked to my advantage as it thinned our group slightly. 
 
The guy in front of me ended up leaving a happy camper and I moved into his position, which was perfect just to the couples right.  This is when I realized who this woman looked like.  Creampie Cathy!.  Hair, tits, body type….  Put the glasses on her and I swear you have a dead ringer.
 
Anyhow….  Her guy is now pounding her while she sat in the seat.  Me to their right, another to the left and of course people behind and in front.  She must have liked me better as when he stopped she sat up and went to work on me.  Did not take long as I was close already.  Same MO, after the product was shared with her SO.  I backed out and they continued the fun.
 
While I have had experiences at other theaters, including The Lido and 15th Ave,  I seem to have MUCH better luck at the WW.  I am now batting .500 for first hand action and 1.000 to at least see action with each visit covering 2-3 hours each, three at night one in the early afternoon.  Of course my afternoon trip was courtesy of a CL post I saw.  I am no where near that percentage at the other theaters. 
 
Maybe Toledo just has more going on right now given the theater re-opening, maybe I hit the other theaters at bad times.  Hard to say.  But what is for certain is if you are in the Toledo area this is a must stop for those who are into this thing of ours.
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to Mr. Glass for another terrific Flash Report from Toledo and the re-born Westwood Theatre.  Keep the reports coming, sir.
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes