Flash Report! BBCToledo Spends His Lunch break @ The Westwood Theatre in Toledo

 
Doc here with a quick Flash Report from regular contributor, BBCToledo, and his recent trip to The Westwood in Toledo, OH.
 
It looks like his lunch hour was far more interesting than any I have taken lately, and I am intrigued by the single woman in the back of the theater... I wonder what the story is there...
 
***
 
Lunch Time Warrior
 
Sitting in a meeting and hear from Nancy about a quick trip to Westwood. That has me squirming in my chair trying to the hell out of my office. They said the visit was at 11 a.m! I coming running in huffing and puffing around 12:30pm. I search high and low only to find they have gone.
 
The Westwood Theatre of the Arts, Toledo, OH
Interior Panorama
This leaves me in a conundrum, do I grab lunch or go in the theater. I opt to go in and only one lone male in there.
 
I play on my phone for a bit and all of a sudden a couple burst in and the male waste no time in commanding the woman so we can hear it. We watch waiting for any sign to join in then it happens. He waves me over and asks if I have a condom. I did and he said fuck her and I did. He wanted it done hard with a ton of ass smacking. I obliged him and pounded her harder than I really normally ever do in a theater setting. He exclaimed “you cant hurt that pussy” …lol. All in all another great lunch outing.
 
Other member couldn’t get it up to enjoy how tight she was but she sucked and swallowed all cummers and got my 3rd load as well. On my way out an older white lady was on the back wall watching. I wanted to wait and see what she was going to do but my time was short. I will go back soon as I need to see what the weekend crowd is like.
 
BBCToledo
 
***
 
Thanks for the report BBCToledo!  Keep them rolling in, sir.
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes