A Quick Note From The Good Doctor: Moe Green Edition

Doc here, your humble prawn, back here at the editors desk (OK, it's really a "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century" TV tray), playing catch up with you, the good readers of The Journal.

After a tough week at the practice, and feeling as though I was one of the targets of Michael Corleone's "Today I have settled all family business" directives, it's time to get caught up on the latest happenings from this thing of ours.  I'm your host, Moe Green.

There are several reports from our esteemed field reporters still in the editing que, and I will do my best to get them out ASAP. There are some excellent ones in there, and they will see the light of day in the next few days.

I am also looking for reports from such adult theater hot-spots like The Art Cinema in Hartford, The Paris and Oregon Theaters in Portland, The Westwood Theatre of the Arts in Toledo, The Lido and Xposed in Dallas, the Barnett Ave Superstore, the Jolar, or Adult Depot in San Diego, Hollywood Erotic Boutique, Airport Video, Fantasyland I or II in Tampa, or Fantasy Unlimited in Washington (among others). Tried and true adult theaters/ABSs like CTs Adult Theater in Gary and Bush River Books in Maryland also need new reports.

Submit your reports to me directly at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. I will edit, format, and even drop in a pic or two for you (please do not submit a report in the Comments Section of another report. The comment will not be approved, nor see the light of day). 

First time reporters: You will need to include a pen name to use for your reports. Be creative, but don't make them too long. This goes for couples or singles reports.  If you are stuck on a name, then just supply me with a favorite movie or book title or character, and I will come up with one for you.

It's good to be back at the editior's desk. OK, now where were we?

Thanks,
Doc

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes