Couple's Flash Report! Big G & Cee Cee @ The Westwood Theatre's St. Patty's Event Friday 3/15

Doc here with a great Couples Flash Report from Big G & Cee Cee, first time reporters here at The Journal. They were in attendance both Friday and Saturday night during The Westwood Theatre of the Arts St. Patty's Weekend Event in Toledo, OH.

In this terrific report, Big G & Cee Cee talk about their experience on Friday night, March 15th, at The Westwood Theatre. They are new regulars there, and it seems like they are enjoying themselves and the atmosphere.

Take it away, Big G & Cee Cee!

***

Hi Doc,

We arrived around 10 pm and was greeted by the always friendly staff at The Westwood Theatre!  For a Friday night there was no shortage of men lining the outer perimeter of the couples section!  They quickly parted to allow us access to the sectioned off area.  After pausing for a moment to watch another attractive couple, we quickly made our way towards the comfy black leather couch in the front of the section.

We sat there for a few minutes gazing behind us at a beautiful brunette sucking a sharply dressed tall man.  They were very vocal and you could definitely tell she knew exactly what she was doing!  After a few comments about the brunette's skills, I start kissing and fondling Cee Cee through her clothes.

Almost immediately a few men scurried to the row of theater seats directly in front of us.   Just on the other side of the railing that separates the couples section from the general theater, we see numerous cocks in hand and hear rhythmic slapping noises followed by occasional groans.  We notice an extremely hung older gentleman seated across the isle pretending not to watch us, but we'd catch him making glances.

Westwood Theatre of the Arts
Toledo, OH
In no time, I have Cee Cee's jeans down and start rubbing her now moist slit. Almost like bloodhounds, the crowd gathers around the front of the railing.

There's probably 10 men standing in the row in front of us and 3 seated directly in front of us. The couple behind us grows even louder and I glance back just in time to see him clenching the back of her head as he tenses up and makes his last few thrusts before exploding in her mouth.  A guy in front of us to the left makes the comment, "mmmm good to the last drop!"  We chuckle a little.  The brunette quickly gets off her knees as the man pulls up his pants and they quickly exit.

Being the only couple left in the theater at the time, all eyes are on us now! Guys are lined up on either side of the railing now and the crowd in front of us was quite pleasing!  The best seat in the house was occupied by a very friendly light skinned black man with a white baseball cap on. 

As Cee Cee lay there slouched down on the couch stroking my cock, I reach with my now soaked fingers and pull her top up exposing her healthy DD's.  I hear several men gasp in excitement!  I pinch her nipples with my nectar covered fingers before I run my tongue across them.  My hand reaches down to her left leg and lifts her foot from the floor to the rail to give everyone a direct view of her pussy.  Her right foot stays planted on the concrete floor.  My hand makes its way back to Cee Cee's warm hardened clit.  The guy in the baseball cap keeps whispering, "you are such a fine woman" and "you are sooo beautiful" as he is leaning across the rail slightly to get a closer look.

As a reward for the compliments, I take his hand and allow him to insert his fingers in Cee Cee.  She lets out a moan of enjoyment to let both me and him know she approves and is pleased!  I am now focused on her gorgeous tits and squeeze them together for the crowd.  I alternate biting each nipple.  I hear the man that is playing with Cee Cee's pussy tell the guys next to him how wet and tight it is!

The Real Cee Cee
I look back towards him and there are several men rubbing up their hands and down her legs hoping to be blessed with what the man in the baseball cap is experiencing!  It did not take long before Cee Cee mouths, "I'm gonna cum."  Cee Cee's grip on my now super hard dick tightens as she starts her convulsive squirms.  I watch the man's amazement as her pussy contracts tightly around his fingers like a boa trapping its prey.  He narrated to the patrons that she was about to cum.  There was no doubt in his mind he had made her cum!  The conversation in the crowd momentarily increased with approval!

Once the clinch was released, he withdrew his fingers to give her a much needed break.  She then pulled her leg off the railing, shifted sideways slightly and lowered her head to my cock!  I held her silky long hair back so all could see.  She teasingly licked up and down the shaft with her tongue several times making sure to work up the crowd!  I heard moans from the crowd as she slowly took my entire cock in her mouth.  She held my cock buried in her throat for probably 15 sec.

As slowly as she swallowed my cock, she surfaced for air.  She then alternates between slow and fast bobs and strokes with her hand.  I reach down and spread her legs once again offering her soaked snatch to the gentleman in the baseball cap.  He immediately starts working her again with his hand.  I grab her hair and pull it to the side so she can continue to demonstrate her talent.  It doesn't take long before the man working Cee Cee's cunt has her breathing heavy and moaning again.  Except this time my cock is in her mouth!

Big G and Cee Cee

I look and see her grinding her tight little hole into his hand as another man is holding her leg high in the air.  Her moans grow deeper and louder as I see their in tune rhythm increase.  The vibrations from her soon to be orgasmic moans send me over the edge and I let loose in her mouth.  After swallowing it all down, she lays her head on my inner thigh facing the crowd and continued to enjoy the service being performed to her.  It's not long before she starts to bite my inner thigh.  She is about to cum again!  This time she lets out loud gasps as her thrusts slow and she reaches down and firmly grips the mans forearm.  He replies, "yeah, that's it baby... Cum for me!"

After her last climax, we got dressed. We have a brief conversation with a couple guys in the front row... All compliments and an occasional thank you, or "that's one beautiful woman you have there" statement!  We exit the theater and talk to the staff behind the counter for a few minutes.  They invited us back on the 16th for their St. Patty Day event.  We told them definitely!

***

Doc here again... A big thank you goes out to Big G & Cee Cee for their terrific report from The Westwood Theatre.  Part 2 is on the way, and should be up this week here at The Journal, your one-stop-shop for this thing of ours.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes