Visit Announcement! Alexis at Annabelle's in Winston-Salem (w/ 10 NEW PICS!)

Doc here with an announcement of an upcoming visit to Annabelle's in Winston-Salem, NC by The Amazing Alexis.

Alexis is a regular contributor here at The Journal, and she will be at Annabelle's Tuesday 3/12 and Thursday 3/14 at 6:30PM.

Here are the details, courtesy of Alexis herself:

***

Hi Doctor,

I will be at Annabelle's this Tuesday 3/12/13 (and maybe on Thursday 3/14) @ 6:30pm in Winston Salem, NC on Patterson Ave. I am 37, nice tits and ass, tall and very sexy. I love to go to the glory hole and theater. I enjoy sucking and fucking in the theater for everyone to see. I like them large, and I am ok with any race. BBC is a +++.

I will be dressed sexy and my husband will be with me,. He watches and plays with me. He is STRAIGHT!!! We will arrive there around 6:30pm and go to theater then later might go to the gloryhole booths in the back. We like to rent a private room in the theater as well. I will play in the theater!!!!!!! We plan on staying till I get bored, but my goal is to stay a couple of hours at least!!! 

So please bring me plenty of COCK!!!! Please be STD clean, and friendly - or don't bother coming!!!!!

These pictures are of ME from Annabelle's in Winston Salem NC. Its a great place - very clean!!! Yes that's right I am a theater - gloryhole cum slut!!!! I WANT A CUM BATH!!!! I want all of you to cum on my face, tits, & ass. Just cover me with cum. I want to be covered in lots of CUM!!!

Love it bareback, but of course condoms are fine... Just remember to CUM ON ME!!!!. 


Alexis

Brand New Alexis Gallery (click on the thumbnails to ENLARGE)




















***

Doc here again... If you are around Winston-Salem, and up for a good time, please try and visit Alexis Tuesday or Thursday night.  Tell her Doc sent you.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes