Flash Report! 15th Ave Adult Theater and CTs Adult Theater by CI - Unbelheathen

Doc here with a quick Flash Report from both 15th Avenue Adult Theater & Spa and CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN from new reporter CI - Unbelheathen.
 
This report does a nice job of separating the two Chicago-area adult theaters, and how different they are from one another.
 
Take it away, CI!
 
***
 
Doctor,
 
I did make it out to 15th Ave. in Chicago on the Wednesday (in early February), & went to the spa. Eventually a couple showed up - he much older than she, and she decidedly BBW. The mood between them was a bit tense; not sure if either wanted to be there that night, though conversation did reveal that they were experienced lifestylers.
 
15th Avenue Adult Theater
As per instructions, I wore the towel around until the couple went into the Sauna, then joined them - as did the other two fellows in the place at the time. She was jacking her man with a third party rubbing her clit when I went in; said third party grew tired and asked if I would take over. I did, of course, and offered to lick rather than rub; she accepted. I enjoyed her tasty pussy for a long while.
 
We all got too warm and moved to the bleachers. Over the course of time I ate her some more, never really producing much response, and she sucked two other guys - though not apparently to completion. I guess I wasn't her speed. An interesting adventure nonetheless.
 
CTs Adult Theater
Gary, IN
On the Friday night I was able to stop at CT's on the drive home, and ended up in a huge gangbang with a very attractive brunette - two other couples present but not playing, and near on 40 guys in the theatre - it was packed. Got good head with CIM and swallow after waiting my turn.
 
So that's what happened, and I thank you for your time and all the work in your site.
 
CI - Unbelheathen

***

Doc here again... Thanks to CI for a nice job on his first report from Chicagoland's two adult theaters.  Keep up the good work sir, and keep sending in reports!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes