Field Report: Slim Jim on The Jolar Cinema in San Diego














Doc here with the first answer to my request for more adult theater reports.  First time reporter Slim Jim has filed a report on one of The Good Doctor's favorite adult theaters: The Jolar Cinema in San Diego.

Good to have you aboard, Slim Jim!  Here is his report:

***
Hi Doctor,

I enjoy reading your Journal and appreciate you taking the time away from your busy practice for it. I was at the Jolar Cinema this weekend, and I thought I would share a few a few thoughts.  I hope it is helpful.

Jolar Cinema
6321 University Ave, San Diego, CA
I have been visiting the Jolar Cinema in San Diego recently.  My impression: a very clean and well run place.  The staff  is courteous and  helpful. For example, I observed a man who was at the counter asking the clerk if there was a drinking fountain anywhere.  The clerk answered “no”,  but then comped him a  bottle of chilled water.  That was cool.

All the patrons I saw were well behaved.  I noticed what appeared to be a fair number of regulars milling about and  the assorted gay cruisers of course.  Everyone I saw was being discreet and respectful of others. I didn’t see any real hot couples action there but  I did overhear some first hand accounts that there is, usually during the week.

The few couples I have seen there were being left alone by the penis gallery.  I think the large, high backed chairs are responsible for this. They create a space for the couple.  Getting  close is difficult for those inclined to “self inviting”.  I went last night Saturday around 10 pm. Stayed briefly. One couple was leaving as I entered.

Be nice if the two theaters were bigger.  They are not auditoriums - just viewing rooms.  This is the rule not the exception for these places I guess. I also wish they would show movies with a plot (if they still make them).  I think that would appeal to couples more.

Regards,
Slim Jim

***

Doc here again... Now this is how you get it done.  A no-nonsense Field Report that is fact heavy and opinionated.  Thanks again to Slim Jim, and we look forward to his next installment!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes