Adult Theater Reports Needed! Apply Within!




Doc here... The lifeblood of The Journal of Adult Theaters is the adult theater report. Your recounting of a recent or past experiences inside this thing of ours is what keeps the blog vital and relevant. It is what keep the 10's of thousands of monthly readers coming back.

Reports have slowed down to a trickle, even though this is the busiest time of year for adult theater visits.  Why?

Since The Journal launched in the Fall of 2009, we have had 41 unique field reporters submit 440+ reports for publication. It's a number I am very proud of, and still amazes me to this day.  I understand that people come and going in this thing of ours, and for various reasonsAn example of this would be Sable Matheson, a very sexy woman who submitted two awesome reports in the Spring of 2010.  Two months afterwards, she was gone.  E-mail was gone, Yahoo Profile also gone. Poof.  It happens.

But to the many of the current or would be field reporters submitting adult theater reports, I really need you to step up. There are several reporters that continue to file weekly or bi-weekly reports, and I appreciate all of their hard work like you cannot believe.  This note is not directed at them.  It is directed at the scores of former or would-be reporters.

To those just mentioned... I need your help.  The 6 regular reporters cannot do it all by ourselves (you know who you are).  We need you.  We need you to submit a report (even a paragraph or two), and give us your feedback on your adult theater scene.  Please submit them to emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. Keep in mind I am looking for good news and/or bad news.  If it is pertinent to adult theaters, I will want to publish it.

Every week in my "A Few Minutes With Dr. Emilio", I ask for more adult theater reports in a matter of fact way.  Today, I need to be more direct. Web sites are about content, and The Journal needs more. And I need you.

So pretty please, with sugar on top. I really need reports.

Thanks for listening.

Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes