Exclusive: Jessi Is A Bad, Bad Girl - Part 4 (w/11 HOT Pics)



Doc here with Part 4 of "Jessi is a Bad, Bad Girl". The previous 3 parts of this series have been some of the highest viewed articles ever published here at The Journal, and for good reason.  They are very hardcore, feature an innocent looking but very naughty theater and ABS slut, and have had some very hot pics to accompany the reports.

Part 4 is no different, ladies and gentlemen of the jury.  Last Saturday night, The Good Doctor learned that Jessi had just arrived at CTs Adult Theater and ABS in Gary, IN.  I got out "The Clicker" and informed the Twitterverse of her arrival at CTs.  I had a commitment that evening, but Jessi was kind enough to provide the nitty-gritty on her time at CTs.

Oh, and there are more hardcore photos, too. Remember to CLICK on them to ENLARGE (they are hi-res).

As always, sit back, uncap a bottle of Orange Crush, and enjoy Jessi's adventure to the very dark side.

***

Hi Doc,

Well I was at it again this past Saturday night. I told my hubby my pussy wasn't dirty enough, and that I needed strange cum. So we got in the car and headed to CTs.

I got there around 7pm and stayed till around 10pm. I had a total of 20 strange cocks. I believe I fucked at least 12 of them. And I know at least 10 came inside me. Only had one asshole that refused to go without a rubber. What a waste. But when we left I was dripping with cum. Even got in the car and scooped it out with my hand to lick it clean. Fucking love that place. So dirty, fun and risky.

Anyway thanks to all the guys that shot a load in me. My hole is your cum dump. I love being a married skank mother.

Jessi



















***

Doc here again... Jessi is as hardcore as it gets in this thing of ours, my friends.  If her reports don't prove it to you, her photos will.  If you wish to reach out to Jessi yourself, her e-mail is brandy78mc@yahoo.com. She loves hearing from the people who read her posts, and she will write you back if you take the time to write her.

On a separate topic, I am still in need of adult theater reports from across the country.  Just e-mail your paragraph or 2 (or 3,4,5) to Sergent Slaughter The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.  I will edit and format your report, and before you know it you will join the ranks of Journal field reporters.  Submit 3 reports, and you get your own custom banner.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes