Exclusive! "Jessi Is A Bad, Bad Girl", Part 2 With 25 HOT Pics!
















Doc here after an unplanned hiatus has prevented me from posting anything new the last 2 1/2 days.  My apologies.

So how can I make it up to you, the good readers of The Journal?  How about Part 2 of "Jessi Is A Bad, Bad Girl"!  Part 1 generated the highest single day traffic in The Journal's History.  The reaction from readers was fantastic, and I lost count of the number of people asking about the one image I couldn't publish.  Mum is the word... But trust me, it was CRAZY.

Accompanying Jessi's latest message is 25 (yes, 25) HOT pics of Jessi doing some really bad things... But this time I did not edit anything out of her submission. However... In more than one pic here she is doing something very taboo...The kind of thing only the naughtiest and nastiest theater sluts would even dream of doing.

Jessi welcomes your feedback... You can contact her at brandy78mc@yahoo.com.

Here is the latest from Jessi!

***

Hi Doc,

I have been getting a lot of people contacting me. Been fucked by a few. Gladly they also were willing to go bareback and cum in me. I kinda feel bad cause a lot of guys that are contacting me are white and wanna hook up but I only do blacks out side of the adult stores. But I do take the time to chat with them. I have answered every person who has contacted me and always will. I figure if they take the time to write me I at least can write the guys back and chat with them. But if they are black then IT"S ON. LOL.

Some of these pics are from different years as can be see by my pierced nipples or tats. But one thing has remained the same: I'm a total whore no matter what age. LOL.  Also my God, guys are going crazy wanting to know what that edited out pic was of in the first article. I gotta admit I am loving teasing them. I keep telling them it was naughty, illegal, and wrong as hell. And it was.

Love,
The Skank Jessi

(Doc here again...Here are the pics. Remember to click on them to ENLARGE. Enjoy.)




























***

Doc here again... Um, er, wow. If there is a girl out there any badder, nastier, and limit pushing than Jessi, I'd like to meet her. Why? I don't think she exists.

Remember, reach out to Jessi if you like at brandy78mc@yahoo.com.

Stay tuned for Part 3, which will continue to push the edge...

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes