Exclusive: Jessi Is A Bad, Bad Girl - Part 3 (with 14 NEW HOT Pics)
















Doc here with a special Thursday treat for you, the good readers of The Journal. Hands down, the most hardcore girl I have ever come across, Jessi, just sent in some new pics and a brief blurb about them. The blurb was so hardcore, that I had to edit out about half of her note.  That's how hardcore it was!

However, what I did not have to edit was this batch of HOT pics... The last 5 pics (of Jessi with a BBC) are from LAST NIGHT. Remember to click the pics to ENLARGE them.

Jessi keeps getting badder, and badder, and badder...  The gloryhole pics were taken at CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN.  That is Jessi's go-to place when in Chicagoland. BTW, she loves the attention she is getting from her exposure here on The Journal.  Her e-mail is linked below, and the gallery follows.

And here we go...

Doc

***

Hi Doc,

Good to hear from you hun. Glad the readers liked the last ones of me getting choked and fucked. He actually just left this morning after pounding the hell out of me, fisting my cunt and making me swallow his thick load.

Anyway, I put in a picture of my hubbys gf this time. Her had I fuck people together alot (Ed. note: first pic in the gallery).  A few of the pics of me and a black guy are from just last night. Had 2 guys over and they both shot off loads in me. Hubby then pounded me till he shot off up my ass. I am also getting alot of responses from men that see me on your blog and e-mail me (brandy78mc@yahoo.com). Most do that nicey nicey sweetie bullshit. But a few treat me like a whore, which I so love. 

Take care,
Jessi
















You are welcome.

Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes