A Quick Note From The Good Doctor: Recovery Sunday

Doc here, a man who has a black belt in paper mache', with a quick note from my desk, located deep in The Valley near the small women's liberal arts college.

It's Labor Day, around 10am, and I am still trying to recover from the craziness that was Saturday night at 15th Avenue Adult Theater & Spa's Couples / Singles Party. Rumors of my absence yesterday due to an injury to my testes, a hospital visit due to an oil changing mishap on the Lizardo 3000, or an overnight camping trip with the local 4-H remain unfounded.

I will have a full report, complete with foul language, partial nudity, and questionable behavior coming in the next day or so here at The Journal on this night for the ages at 15th Avenue Adult Theater in Chicago.

Just how good was this party? 
  • 30 Couples (including myself and the lovely Farrah from Charlie's Angles). This was a record all-time amount for 15th Avenue.
  • Two-somes.
  • Three-somes.
  • Four-somes.
  • Many-somes.
  • 4 Girls at the same time on the GB table behind the screen.
  • Squirting.
  • More squirting.
  • Meeting a ton of readers and contributors to The Journal, including the incredible O'Hare Milf.  
  • 4 Girls wearing collars.
  • Lots of girls in men's button down shirts and nothing else.
  • "F" wielding a paddle. "Ouch" says my buttocks.
  • and lastly a dogging after party involving a van, shag carpeting, and 4 girls.
After a day away from my desk to detox effectively, I'm back today prepping reports for the coming week (in between a BBQ and a tattoo removal). The Pic of the Day also returns later today.

Be prepared. Incredible reports are on the way from Hartford, Toledo, Portland, and of course Chicago.

Lastly, I want to thank you, the good readers of The Journal, for a record setting month. The Journal had over 300,000 pageviews for the month of August, a 28% increase over July. Let's keep the momentum going in this thing of ours.

Have a great holiday. Now where did I place my Bloody Mary?

Thanks,
Doc


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes