Field Report! The Seattle Theater/ABS Scene by Mr. X

Doc here with a quick Field Report on the Seattle theater and ABS scene by regular contributor, Mr. X.

Take it away, sir.

***

Doc,

Had a couple days in Seattle and had to choose- take the short drive to Portland for assured fun, or do my due diligence on Seattle theaters as Doc requested??  Duty calls, so off to Bremerton-
Sorry to report that just like my previous report from Iowa, the Bremerton theater is no longer- in its place is a couple rows of private booths- I am not a private booth type of guy, so left disappointed

On to the new theater in DM - did not see any parking, so had lunch down the road, left my car, and walked back to theater- $7 admission takes you into a large room that has two small TV's with attached DVR's--- two bar stools were all that were available for sitting- (I guess one stool per TV)- wondered how long it takes in Seattle to get a couple of used sofas or something similar- oh, and if you want to change the movie after it ends, you need to figure it out on your own, as I had to go up to DVR and figure out remote control- oh, and no one else was in theater during my visit- anther disappointment-oh, I think they are open 8 to 2:30 AM every day--

Then went to Hollywood Erotic Boutique on Lake City street-- much better set up with the basement theaters- they also actually change the DVD's- only one couple visited the Friday night I visited, and they did not stay long- but enjoyed the setup, although admission was a little pricey ($12) in my opinion-

So next time I think I make the drive to Portland!!!

Mr. X

***

Doc here again...Thanks to Mr. X for this report. The Seattle scene is a funny one in my opinion. Airport Video in Everett and Hollywood Erotic Boutique in the Lake City area of Seattle are the best. Personally, I love the "Fight Club" vibe of the theaters at HEB.

Thanks,
Doc

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes