Flash Report! Bradley Dangerous @ Fantasyland 1 in Tampa


Doc here, with a different kind of report for you, the good readers of The Journal. This is actually more like an open letter to a lady Bradley Dangerous encountered at Fantasyland 1 in Tampa.

Enjoy.

***

Doc,

I thought my first ever Fantasyland 1 visit wasn't going to be like every other theater/ABS visit I've ever had, with guys cruising around me, and nothing to do but snap off a nut in a video booth.
Fantasyland 1
Tampa, FL
I was still getting adjusted to the dark in the theater, when I heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman's feet, and saw your cute BBW self cum in and do a circuit.

It was all I could do to be patient and hang out a bit before I found you again in one of the alley rooms. When I asked if you were going to play, I appreciated it that you didn't brush me off, and said you would in a bit.

When you went to the back room off the theater and went in, enticing that guy to drop his shorts and stroke himself, I had to get up and see what the hell was going on. Thank you for beckoning me in, past stroker guy, as she knelt down and sucked you.

The go signal was obvious, and made more clear when you let her massive tits spill out of your bra and shucked off your pants and panties. I gave your pussy a check with my fingers and it was flowing, so it made it easy when I slipped on a magnum and slipped into you.
When you grunted at my first deep stroke and growled, "yeah, this is just what I needed," I dug my fingers deeper into your thick ass so I could get leverage, and I started my rhythm.

Your pussy is thick and tight, and I could feel you tighten it to try to milk me, so I of course eventually had to bite my lip, stop fighting it, and spunk deep inside you.

We should do that again.

Thank you. You and Fantasyland 1 did not disappoint. ; )

***

Doc here again...Thanks to Bradley Dangerous for his first time report.  Keep them coming!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes