The Good Doctor's Pic of the Day: Tammy from Hartford

Doc here, a man who some say could control people with his impressively coiffed hair, with today's Pic of the Day.

Today's POD featutres the lovely and extremely naughty Tammy in Hartford.  I had the pleasure of meeting Tammy during my last Hartford trip, and by meeting, I mean drilling in the balcony of the awesome Art Cinema.  This girl is another Energizer Bunny, and I had a blast with her.

She kept going, and going during a very warm night in the theater, as officially was the last girl standing on a night where 37 couples attended on a Saturday in early June.

I proudly present to you, the naughty Tammy as your Pic of the Day.

Enjoy.

Doc

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes