Flash Report! The Oral Reporter @ Deja Vu in Ontario, CA

 
Doc here with a new report from regular contributor, The Oral Reporter. This report is focused on Deja Vu in Ontario, CA, and The Oral reporter does a great job breaking it down for us.
 
Here he is, The Oral Reporter...
 
***
 
Good Doctor,
 
I was in the LA area for the weekend, and had to decide where to go. A couple of weeks ago I went to the Jolar in San Diego, I found the place to be OK, but the only couple that was there while I was in the theater seemed to be being chased around from theater to theater so they left. No play time for them.
 
This time I decided to try the Deja Vu Theater in Ontario CA. I got there pretty early around 6 PM, paid my $10 dollar entrance fee, got my wrist band and entered the very small theater. There is a small back standing area, then one couch, and then 6 lazy boy type of chairs. Not really conducive to play. This theater is a little different, it shows 4 different movies on one big screen and 3 small TVs on each side. The 4 movies are 3 straight and one gay. There are also about 10 small booths, I did not see any glory holes in any of the booths. I did not go in everyone of them so there might have been some.
 
Deja Vu
Ontario, CA
I was in the theater for about 2 hours when the first and only couple came in. Mid 40's couple, she was dressed for play, so there was some hope. She had on a short denim skirt, and a top that could have easily been raised up for play. Everyone was pretty respectful and did not swarm around them. She stroked his dick through his pants, but not release the one eyed snake.
 
After a while they got up and went behind the small wall which is a little above her waist in height. I could see her arm moving so I knew she was stroking him again. There were a couple of guys back there and had their cocks out and playing with them. After about 20 minutes they went back to the only couch and proceeded to watch the movies and she played with him a little more through his pants. several of us turned our chairs around so we could watch them a little closer, and a couple of us were stroking ourselves with dicks out. The Couple did not mind us watching and did not seem to mind seeing us stroking ourselves.
 
About 30 minutes later they got up and went to the small booth areas, no action there either, and then they left and I was hoping they would come back later but no luck. I stayed until closing which is 4AM and there were no more couples, just a sausage fest with several of the guys in the theater.
So neither the Jolar or the Deja Vu  seemed to be worth going too. I did talk to several of the guys in the theater and they said on weekends there are usually couples. I guess this was just an off Saturday night.
 
I will be back in LA probably in two weeks so I may try one of the places again. I am expecting to be back at the Circle Cinema in Wichita, KS, later this week.
 
The Oral Reporter signing out.
 
***
 
Doc here again...Thanks to The Oral Reporter for another solid report. Keep up the fine work, sir.
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes