Flash Report! Charlie Weiss (No, Not THAT Charlie Weiss) at Olivia's in Tea, SD (w/11 PICS!)


Doc here with a great Couple's Flash Report from regular contributor, Charlie Weiss (No, Not That Charlie Weiss). Their port of call is Olivia's in Tea, SD, and this report is filled with 11 pics of the fun. (Click on the pics to ENLARGE them)

Enjoy!

***

Well Doc,

I am proud to say I finally have a really good report and some pics also. On Monday, the 1st of October, I took a submissive lil wench I have met up here to Olivia's for her first ever time to be used in public.

Sherry was very nervous when we first walked in, but when the first gent sat down and asked if he could suckle her breast, all her nerves left her. She got quite turned on by having me stand guard while 2 very nice gents took turns playing with her tits and the next thing she knew her panties were gone and a tongue was licking her while she was sucking a cock.

Before the afternoon was over she had been taken by 4 super nice guys. We all wore condoms as asked, and one even eat the creampie I dumped deep into her out of her and that was when she got her best orgasm. Was hoping there would have been a few more guys there, but as luck would have it there were only the 4.  We have been chatting with a couple of couples who are talking about going soon, so I will be taking my lil slut back for a repeat. I will do my best to get more pics of it for you.

Thanks Doc for a forum and the chance to share!

CW























***

Doc here again...Many thanks to CW for an awesome report and the hardcore pics of the actual event that we all enjoy.  Keep up the solid work, sir, and keep sending in reports!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. My wife and I have been talking about going for some time but it's hard to find testimonials to get a clear idea what to expect. Your report is very helpful. Shame I couldn't see the photos!

    ReplyDelete

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes