Flash Report! The Boston Red Cox Hits For The Cycle

Doc here with a nice first time report from The Boston Red Cox.  BRC hit several locations in this thing of ours, and this is his report.
Enjoy!
 
***
 
Greetings Good Doctor,
 
I am pleased to submit my very first report for your blog! This report covers my last week tour from Beantown to the Pocono area of Pa...
 
I pulled into the ABS in Bartonsville, PA, at the end of my long jouney from Boston, only to be greeted by a few confused folk milling around in the backroom...I hung around a while, waiting for the elusive couple that had e-mailed me a few days eaier, and said they would meet me there..Alas, they were no-shows..damn..I wasted a couple of hours hanging out.
 
Back to the hotel for the night, and then the next day, ventured down to  the infamous Green Door, in Bethlehem, Pa, looking for some early evening delights. The set up there is good, with 2 small theaters with stadium style seating, a couple larger booths with padded benches about 3' wide x 8' long, just right for the carnal images one would suppose goes on there..Watched the movies in the straight theater for a while, and finally heard the sweet sound of a ladies heels on the tile floor in the hallway.
 
I turned around and much to my delight, was the most amazing BBW and her ebony guy pal, standing there looking into the theater. They moved down the hall, and like a retriever, I bird dogged them to one of the larger booths in the rear..They smiled as they closed the door, and she held a finger up, which I took to mean wait a minute there!...
 
Cinema 309
Wilkes Barre, PA
Perseverence paid off, as in about 5 mins the door cracked open and she motione for me to come on in..All I can say is WOW, what a body, and huge melon tits, with a completely shaved landing strip below. He told her to suck me hard, and edged her on till I nearly blew my load...He then said that If I gloved up, I could take part in her honey pot, to which I eagerly agreed and did so. By now it didn't take me long at all to cum deep inside her..and he eagerly went to work on the creampie we had made.
 
Thank yous were exchanged, along with e-mail addys, and I was of into the halls again..Other than the confused folk, and a couple guys obviously waiting for their turn in the BBW, it was rather uneventful after that.
 
A stop at the Playtime Boutique in Bartonsville on the way back to the Hotel was also uneventful with only 2 old trolls hanging out there.


After leaving the Bartonsville area, I took a detour up to visit Cinema 309 in Wilkes Barre. Definitely, one of the better kept Adult theaters that I have ever been to..Unfortunately, once again, it was only inhabited by some of the confused folks, and ancient trolls. Nary a female to be seen there, although a cute CD gurl did come in for a while while I was there, and gave me an oral treat. Talked with the cashier, and he said that only on a rare Friday or Sat eve do they get ay couple action, and almost never a gal alone..Oh, well, another dry day in Pa..onward to Hartford Art Cinema folks, a mere 2.5 hrs away!
 
The next day, I stopped in Hartford at the Art Cinema, to see what was happening there...I hadn't been there in 4 or 5 years, so was curious about the Sunday afternoon crowd. Again, no ladies or couples and only a few guys, pounding their sausage... Left early evening and returned to Beantown.
 
Hopefully will visit the Paris and the Oregon Theaters next summer when I am out there at a convention in June...
 
Well that's all for now, Good Doc..will be in touch.
 
Be well, be safe, and keep it wet!
 
The Boston Red Cox
***
Doc here again...Thanks to The Boston Red Cox for a page turner of a first time report to The Journal.  Keep up the great work, sir!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes