Couple's Flash Report! Tattooed Voodoo at The Paris Theater in Portland


Doc here with a great Couple's Flash Report from the mecca of adult theaters, Portland, OR.  First time contributor, Tattooed Voodoo has submitted a great report to share with you, the good readers of The Journal. 

Here is her take on a recent visit to the Paris Adult Theatre in Portland, OR.  Otherwise known as "The House That Brent Built".

Take it away, Tattooed Voodoo!

***

Doc,

Allow me to introduce myself as a dabbler in this thing of ours. I reside in OR, and in 07-08 frequented the Paris usually w/my partner and another couple. We had some crazy trips - perhaps a blast from da past is in order.

Paris Theatre
Portland, OR
Anyway.....I live 2 hrs away now so my play time is limited by distance and small town living. :-(  We popped in to Paris Theatre last Sat night. The same sweet gent was at the counter from my previous visits. We supplied our previous members card but were found to be no longer on file. So ID got us set up and in we went.

I have to say that I was a bit nervous. It had been a long time. Of course all heads turned as we slipped into the couples retreat at the back. We had the area to ourselves. We watched the movie for a bit chit chatted w each other. My gal pal sidekick was always the gregarious chat people up one in past visits. I was missing her as I was a bit shy.

Before long 2 more couples ventured in. Neither really "dressed to play" but hey one never knows. The couple that sat next to us was an adorable BBW and her larger hubby both seemed a bit shell shocked. First visit,  etc.,  they stayed longer than I thought they would. But negativity was harshing my sexual vibe. I would have loved to have played w/ her but shyness and her comments lead me to believe it wasn't gonna happen.

The other couple were fit classy and had a nice open vibe. At one point the gent leaned over to me and said you go first!! So I started stroking my mans cock through his shorts and was soon giving him a nice blow job. I pulled my hair back so the gents had a decent if dark view. My man really wanted me to let the guys at the rail fondle me as he fucked me, but with newbies there and butterflies I just chickened out.

So next visit I plan to sit in the annex area right away. I think I'll be more approachable and ready to enjoy some play with the gents. I feel sort of like I let them and my partner down. I'm a BBW and at times my confidence is not what it could be.

On the way out in the lobby a very sweet Hispanic gent did ask me to play. But it was late, my date was partying a bit hard, and I chose to go. I WISH NOW I HAD STAYED!!!!!

So respectful gents from Saturday... Thanks for watching....promise next time to be more interactive.
Ray's Paris is a blast!! Next trip I need a drink and a driver to truly feel the freedom to play like I've done in the past. May shoot for next Saturday if all works out.

As a first time possible contributor, I thank you for your time and all the great reports from this thing of ours!

Tattooed Voodoo

***

Doc here again, with a huge thank you to the very sweet and very sexy Tattooed Voodoo.  Awesome report, well written, and loaded with insight for guys and girls alike. 

Thank you Tattooed Voodoo... Keep the reports coming in!

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes