Field Report! The Oral Reporter on Tammy's Theater in Paducah, KY

Doc here with the first of two new reports from senior correspondent, The Oral Reporter.
 
Take it away, sir...
 
***
 
Oral Reporter here:
 
Thought I would give you an up-date on Tammy's Theater in Paducah, KY. Not much sexy information, but it is an up-date.
 
Friday night I was at Tammy's Theater in Paducah, KY. I did not arrive until just before 10PM, and they close at 12 midnight (theater closes at 11:30 PM). I paid my 7 dollars to get in and found it to be a very clean theater, but very small. They have these new card keys that let you in, so the clerk doesn't have to keep letting you in. (like hotel plastic keys). 
 
When I arrived there was one couple in the store, young and good looking probably in the late 20's. I was hoping they would come into the theater, but they never did. There were 3 other guys in the theater,and no couples. But as everyone always says, never give up hope. I stayed until the lights came on and the theater was closing. I kept my hopes alive until then. No couples came in the theater, since it was a Friday night, I was thinking maybe it was the cold weather (mid 40's) keeping them away.
 
I asked the clerk and he said they very rarely get any couples. They do have a couples night where the couples get in for the price of a single, but I think it is mostly a sausage fest, so I don't think I will be back. Wish my report was better on Tammy's in Paducah, KY.
 
OR
 
***
 
Thanks to The Oral Reporter for this report.  Next up for The Oral Reporter is his article on the Fulton Street Theater in Evansville, IN.  Look for it soon at The Journal, your one-stop-shop for this thing of ours.
 
Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes