Couples Flash Report: Iris Bleu and C Visit Adult Pleasures in Toledo















Doc here with a GREAT first time Couple's Flash Report from Iris Bleu and her guy, C.  This story takes place in Toledo, the home of the very naughty Gloryhole Nancy.  Is Toledo the new gloryhole capital of the midwest?  Sure seems that way...

So order up some auto glass and enjoy Iris' account of last Friday night in Toledo...

***

Hi Doc,

We had a fun Friday Night (7/29) at the glory hole.

We arrived at Adult Pleasures in Toledo at around 10 pm, and there were about 15 cars in the parking lot. It was actually more than we thought we could handle.  Both of us decided to head to a place we’d gone to a few other times and had a lot of fun (Ed. note: the name is omitted to protect the innocent).  We’d never actually played with anybody else, but we’ve enjoyed being watched.  We got there and saw 2 other cars in the parking lot.  Perfect.

We checked out the videos and toys for a few minutes and then went back to a booth.  We got a movie going and immediately attacked each other.  We’d been texting about doing this all day and we couldn’t wait to get our hands on each other.

I’d been told not to wear any underwear, so C’s hand went directly up my skirt to my clit.  He knows just how to make me happy.  I had to grab his cock and I wanted it inside me as soon as possible.  He was so hard and squeezing my nipples from behind.  I had to lean on the walls and the chair.  He rubbed my wet pussy and clit with one hand and squeezed my tits with his other.  I was rubbing his cock and holding on to the wall.  He lifted one of my legs onto the chair, got down and started licking my pussy.  I looked toward the glory hole and saw someone on the other side, watching. 

C stood up and turned me around.  He shoved his cock in my pussy - hard and fast.  He felt so good.  I was breathing hard and fast and trying not to scream.  He started fucking me roughly - just how I love it.  Then he pulled his cock out and went for my ass.  He started out slowly…then pushed his cock all the way in my ass…so good.   I love it when he fucks my ass.  It feels amazing.  He knew we were being watched from the next booth, so he tilted my ass a little that way to give a good view.  I just enjoyed the amazing fuck. 

Then C pulled out and turned my ass toward the hole in the wall.  I looked back and saw the hard cock through the glory hole.  I couldn’t believe we were going to do it.  I put a condom on the hard cock.  I turned my back to the hole.  Then I grabbed the cock and slid it into my pussy and bent over so I could suck Cameron’s cock.  It felt amazing.  This was my first time with two cocks. 

As I fucked the hard cock for a while, moving up and down all the time sucking…then from the other side of the wall, our mysterious friend started moving and fucking me.  I had to grab Cameron’s cock, I was being fucked so hard.  Even with the condom on, I could feel him explode inside of me.  My pussy was dripping wet as I heard the door from the next booth slam shut.  I needed more cock.  So Cameron bent me back over the chair and fucked me again. He turned me around and came in my mouth and on my face.  I looked up at him and smiled.  He told me what a good job I did and I told him he did too.  Then we straightened out our clothes and left, cum still dripping down my chin.

When we got home, we had to fuck again.  We were both so turned on by what we’d done.  After another round of amazing sex, we both collapsed in bed.

We’re glad we found your site.  We’ll keep sharing our stories and if we get brave enough we’ll take some pictures.

-Iris Bleu and C

***

Doc here again... A great job with their first time report!  Iris and C have many more adventures to relate to us, and I for one can't wait.

Thanks again Iris & C!

Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes