Jessi Is A Bad, Bad Girl: CTs Adult Theater Visit on 8/13 (w/12 HOT New Pics!)
















Doc here with another AWESOME update from the baddest of all the bad girls I know, Jessi.  Jessi's go-to adult theater/bookstore is CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN, and she always finds what exactly she wants in the gloryholes there: Well behaved guys, lots of cock, and tons of cum.

And what do we get?  A great report and some very HOT pics of Jessi sucking and fucking. (remember to click on the pics to ENLARGE them, since they are hi-res photos).

Also of note, The Good Doctor makes a cameo appearance in Jessi's report.

Enjoy, and I'll catch you after the gallery of pics..

***

Hey Doc,

Wanted to write you about last night (Saturday night) at CTs Adult Theater.




CTs Adult Theater
4620 Industrial Highway, Gary, IN
Hubby and I got there around 8pm or so. Walk in with my skirt up over my cunt and went to the last booth as always. Took a few minutes to get the video going and in that amount of time there was like 10 guys in line to go into the next booth. Oh and one of them said "The Dr. say's hi" (Ed. note: That is awesome!)

I got right to work doing what I was born to do. I sucked 28 guys and fucked 10 of them. Only one used a rubber. But all the rest came in me. During one of them my hubby was holding my hips against the wall while I was getting pounded and the guy slipped and went all the way up my ass. I knew better than to say anything to hubby and just took it. The guy shot a nice thick load and I even put a picture of some of the cum still coming out of my ass crack on here.

I also went into the booth next to us to join a guy and we included a picture of that here also. Had a great time. The last people in the booth next to us was a guy and girl and her and I kissed thru the gloryhole. Unfortunately we were getting pressed on time to get back so we had to leave. We did give the couple our info so more should cum from that. Oh and I also put my e-mail address on the booth wall.  I do love CTs! I always get alot of cock and cum.

Hope everyone enjoys the new pics. I know I loved making them.

Jessi

The Gallery From Saturday Night





















***

Doc here again... The report and pics stand for themselves.  Jessi loves being the bad girl, and nothing illustrates this more than this report.  She is personifies CTs Adult Theater... Direct, no-frills, and very hardcore.  That is Jessi and CTs.

The Good Doctor requests a favor...If you run into Jessi @ CTs, do as the one patron did Saturday night...Tell her "The Dr. says hello". I try to facilitate as much hard cock for Jessi as I can, and this is one way I can find out how much I'm helping.

Jessi would love to hear from you...Tell her where you got her address, and what you liked about her reports and pics.  Her email is brandy78mc@yahoo.com.

Thanks again Jessi, and please stay bad.

Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes