Quick Note: Time-Sensitive Visits Galore @ CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN















Doc here with a Quick Note... There are lots of visits planned for CTs Adult Theater, 4620 Industrial Highway, Gary, IN in the next few days, starting TONIGHT.  Here is a brief recap:

Wednesday 8/3, Thursday 8/4, Friday 8/5
"Wiswife4use", AKA Sharon
  • Looking for a hot gangbang. I want lots of HARD clean cocks to play with.
    I'm thinking 40-50+ each day. I would like clean guys (come on you can take a bath and brush your teeth). I'm looking lots of oral and covered cocks in my pussy. RUBBERS only for in my
    pussy, I will suck bareback, may or may not swallow no promises

    I will be there Thursday 8/4 and Friday 8/5 starting at 8 pm. I will be also be
    there today (Wednesday 8/3, not sure on time, after 6pm) for a little bit to get
    warmed up for thursday's gang bang!!! (I hope to have great time fucking and
    sucking on all you men for a couple of nights, mmmmmm)

    I'm a little nervous, sorry this is not what I do every day. My husband will
    bring me and may leave and may come back and watch.

    Hope to see you Thursday night!
    Sharon
Friday 8/5
"acutebbw"
  • Looking to head to CT's on Friday evening. Hope to see you there....
Friday 8/5
"Petite Blond"
  • We were there July23rd about 9pm.  I guess my wife was the petie lil Blonde. We hope
    to be back this Friday about 9 pm again. Thanx for all the fun last time it was
    our first time and her first Gang Bang. It was hot and she loved it! She
    really enjoyed the last guy besides me that fucked her. She said your not gonna
    put all that in me are ya POFFF! It was in and she loved it She now likes BBC.
So ladies and gentlemen, if you find yourself in Chicagoland this weekend, a trip to CTs just might be in order.

Thanks,
Doc


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes