New Feature: The Real Slutgoddess - "Test Drive The Slut"



Doc here with a new regular feature, "The Real Slutgoddess", courtesy of The Slutgoddess.  Based out of San Francisco, The Slutgoddess just might be the naughtiest theater slut I have come across in a long time.  And the operative word here is slut.

This Friday she will be making an appearance at Secrets Adult Theater in Oakland, CA at 9PM. If you are in that area, you owe it to yourself to pay Secrets a visit and leave a little something on Slutgoddess.

In the first chapter of "The Real Slutgoddess", she tells the true and very recent story of her trip to a car dealership...

Fasten your seatbelts!

***

"Test Drive The Slut"


I was  a complete slut for a  guy who answered the Craigslist ad advertising me as a cumdump last Friday.  I was going to his work at the Hyundai dealership dressed like a whore, where I found his boss and asked for him.

Turns out he is a skinny kid... I still I kept my whore word and showed him my big fat tits jiggling out of my tight top in front of all his co workers. We walked all around the building with my wet cunt stinking, no panties. He boldly fingered me in his office,  then made me walk to the service dept where all the guys stared.

He took me for a test drive said he was ready for his blow job. I said I didn’t want to get arrested. So he drove to my house where he kept his middle finger up my reeking wet cunt as I climbed the long stairs up to my apartment despite my neighbors looking. Without a word he dropped his pants and told me to "eat whore". I slobbered all over his cock like I was starving, and he was grinning. Chuckling "hurry up slut, this is a test drive", he threw me on the bed and slipped on a condom then started fucking me hard. I held my tits together so he could slap them. He pulled out suddenly said "look at me" and I was surprised by a fast thick stream of jizz that landed in my eye and criss-crossed my face.

Don’t you dare wipe it off he snickered. Finally he allowed me to wipe the splooged that was burning my eye. The rest matted my hair and dried on my face.

"I need to piss" he said,  so I eagerly changed into a pretty sheer negligee so he could stain my clothes with his piss. Kneeling in the shower holding up my tits he took a hot steaming load of piss all over me. He zipped up told me to put on a different slutty outfit so that when we got back to the dealership it would be clear that he had fucked and used me on the ''test drive''.

The Slutgoddess

***

I hear Hyundai's have a 10 year warranty.

If this is any indication of what is in store for Friday Secret's visit by The Slutgoddess, then it should be a visit for the ages.  I will need reports from this night (hint hint, SFMan and anyone else).

Also, a little birdie told me that a certain regular Journal reporter might have a supplemental report in the coming days about The Slutgoddess.  Let's hope this little birdie keeps her word.

Make sure you check out The Slutgoddess blog HERE.

Thanks,
Doc

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes