Coming Attractions: Laney Hits CTs Adult Theater Tomorrow @ Noon (w/pics)




















Doc here with a reminder that the very sexy and insatiable Laney from Texas will be at CTs Adult Theater, 4620 Industrial Highway in Gary, IN this Thursday through Saturday, July 21 - 23rd, 2011. The fun starts Thursday at noon...

Here is the latest from Laney on her visit, plus more pics of her (click to enlarge, they are hi-res):

It's Laney and I will be arriving Thursday at noon and I have a surprise for all that will be at CTs Thursday at noon. There will a little show for all that will be there. I have a female friend thats wants to eat my pussy while all the guys watch. She is new to all this so she has requested that everyone stand back and watch while she plays with me. Please don't touch her while she playing with me. When she is though I will be all yours.


Please remember condoms must be woren when playing with me. Looking forward to the Thursday nooner
~~~~~~~~~~~~Laney





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes