Call For Reports!

Doc here, your humble sea bass, with a Call for Reports.

Spring has sprung across the US and this thing of ours, and that means for more couples attending adult theaters. And along with this phenomenon, so is the demand for more reports.

I encourage first-time reporters to seize this opportunity to become a reporter here at The Journal.  Submit your report, along with a pen name (very important), and I will edit and format your report, and drop in a pic or two.

Normally for our seasoned reporters, I will stand on my deck, whip out my conch shell, and summon more reports via the sweet sounds of the shell. If that doesn't work, then I post on The Journal. So veteran reporters, please step up your game and send along a report or two.

The adult theater scene has been very busy the last two weeks; From Portland to San Diego... Chicago to Tampa... Toledo to Hartford. It's been a long time since I have received anything from Dallas. Same goes for Seattle.  Let's change that!

So pretty please, with sugar on top. Send in a report to me directly at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com

Be large. Be a reporter here at The Journal.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes