Couple's Flash Report! Hawaiian Eyeful's Visit Abroad (w/NEW PICS!)

Doc here with what may be the "Mother of all Hawaiian Eyeful Reports".
The very sexy Hawaiian Eyeful has been on the move, and has just recently returned from the Far East.  This report covers that trip, and a subsequent trip once back to Club Sesso in Portland, OR.
Also included are three stunning & exclusive pics of Ms. Eyeful in paradise...
Enjoy!
***
Hi Doc,
We just got back from being gone for a couple of weeks visiting the sights of Hong Kong, China and Thailand.  Through our encounters, I found that this thing of ours that we have the freedom to enjoy is something we are very fortunate to indulge in. We are lucky enough to have access to the Paris Theater, Oregon Theater, Toledo's Westwood Theater, Berlin News Agency, and the many other different theaters where many of our reports cum.   Of course, there are those women like me, who are able to grace the many different venues, reporting  their exploits in their own words, sharing their sexual experiences in ways we enjoy reading.

Hawaiian Eyeful in Thailand
 
In Thailand, we visited a go-go club in where the girls are dancing away on stage.  As we enter the club we are greeted and seated by Thai girls who are ready to accommodate accordingly.  We ordered our drinks and sat back to watch the girls on stage gyrating away on their poles.   Of course, my being Asian and well-endowed (compared to all there) seemed to bring on many giggles and looks of astonishment from the girls.   One girl even leaned over from the next table, wanting to grab my rack to see if they were for real.  Of course, I allowed her to squeeze them.  My fiancé’ than hauled them out and began playing with them.
 
As I watched these girls work one table of men, giving them lap dances, you could tell that the men were getting quite aroused.  From the little English I could hear the girls speak, I could tell they were quite enamored with one of the guy’s cocks in particular noting “how big it was”.   Even though the action wasn’t quite what I expected and definitely slower than I imagined, it was an experience not to be forgotten. 
The lady boys of  Phuket were also quite attractive.   If you were a man and not into men, you would definitely want to be able to tell one from another (LOL).   As we continued our trek down the streets of Phuket, you had the many solicitors advertising the various clubs to visit.    There were also quite a few establishments with dancers in their windows advertising what they had to offer.    Many girls dressed to accompany the lonely and many girls just wanting to lure you into the bar to buy drinks.    By the time we had walked the streets of Phuket, you can only imagine how horny we were. 

Fast forward to my departure home -  Due to business, my fiancé’ had to extend his trip longer, so alone and with a long flight ahead of me, I was looking forward to my ride home with the hopes of playing.   I knew if the opportunity arose, I’d have plenty of time to enjoy indulge in my fantasy.
Dressed in my short denim skirt and lacy blue low cut top, I hoped that a guy would be seated next to me.    Unfortunately, with all my connections and plane changes I was never given the opportunity.  My pussy wet, knew the only way she could satisfy herself that evening was to get the dildo out.  As I crawled into bed that evening, I flipped on our xtsy channel and began to masturbate with my dildo.   It satisfied me for that moment, but I knew that the real fulfillment would be when I was able to experience the real thing.  
Now to the present  -  After waiting 3 long nights and hornier than ever, my man and I headed to Ron Jeremy’s Club Sessos (in Portland) un-themed Thursday night    It was a slow night to say the least and as we watched from above, there were just a few handful of single men in the midst of the crowd.   A couple of men had caught my eye and as for the rest, it seemed pretty tame.  The thought had crossed our minds to leave and head out to the Paris, posting a Hawaiian Eyeful Flag before we arrived.  I knew that would generate plenty of men to service me there. However, we decided to give Club Sessos one more chance.  

We made our way to the open couch and I began to play with my pussy while giving my man a mind blowing blowjob.   I was amazed for the few guys and couples watching and circling about, no one seemed to approach us.  It was like they weren’t sure what to do.  By now I just wanted to be fucked, so off to the fishbowl room we went, leaving the doors and windows wide open.   Usually, this always attracts both men and couples, so we hoped this would generate some action.  
Just as we expected, the guys and couples who were watching continued to so do, as I stripped down, removing my top exposing my girls.  Leaving my high heels on, I laid myself missionary style on the bed with my head in line with the hallway window.  My man then placed his cock in my mouth and being the cock whore that I am, I began to feast on it.  It wasn’t until my guy motioned for those watching to enter the room did they do so.    Before I knew it, I had someone licking and sucking my wet pussy.    To add to my ecstasy, one man began to suck my right breast while another joined in on my left.  “ Wow,” I thought, “I finally would get my fill tonight!”    
As I was reaching my 1st  orgasm of the night, my man announced it was time for him to fuck me.   For some strange reason, the men must have misunderstood, and they all scattered and left the room.  I was surprised to say the least.  Out of respect, I think they thought it meant it was time for them to leave.  Fortunately, they didn’t scatter too far and my man motioned for them to re-enter and asked if they would like to join in and partake.  One gentleman who had been eyeing me from the onset of our arrival was very happy to appease us.   He was such a pleasurable guy, licking my pussy until loads of my cum were released into his mouth.    
There are a few things that I enjoy most; a cock in my mouth and my pussy being pounded; or a cock in my mouth and having someone licking me out.     Of course, just sucking and playing with my girls also sends me into many throes of passion making my cunt wetter than ever.  I began sucking the gentleman’s cock he could harden and enjoy the wetness of my pussy.   In just a matter of minutes, we switched positions as he began to pound me and I sucked my man’s cock.  As he watched me suck cock and with each of his pounding thrust into my pussy, I knew I would feel his load release soon.

The second gentlemen who I had the pleasure of pleasing, I had been watching from the balcony earlier on our arrival.  He had already been between the 1st and 2nd floor looking for some action and had finally settled on talking with two women at the bar.   This is where I last saw him, when my man and I finally made our way to the couch.    I was quite surprised to find he had now entered the fishbowl room.  As my man lay beside me, the gentlemen who now were undressed lay down beside me and grabbed my breasts.   Taking control, he started sucking on them. 
Nothing can get much better for me than to have my breasts sucked and manhandled.  Just the thought, gets my pussy wanting.  With his other hand, he glided his fingers up and down my leg and inner thigh sending tingles to my most intimate place.   By now, we were both very hot and bothered so I allowed him to enter me doggie style.   After five minutes of being in that position, I was flipped onto my back, where he began to pound me even harder.   As his thrusts got harder and harder and his grunts got louder and louder he released his load inside of me (condom of course) and collapsed on me.  After regaining his strength, he kissed my body and thanked me for such a wonderful experience.
By now, I had now sexually exhausted myself and was ready to call it night.  As we all began to get dressed, a good looking girl appeared at our door.  Apparently, she and her man had been watching from the couch.   She made it known that she normally came here to get some girl action and wanted to know what man belonged to me.    She said that my man was quite lucky. 

Although, I didn’t fuck many, the quality made up for the shortage.   As the old saying goes, it’s not always the quantity but the quality.   Wouldn’t you agree?
Until my next visit to the Club, may we all continue to enjoy our exploits wherever we may be.

The Hawaiian Eyeful

Postscript: For the patrons at Paris, I hope to see you there soon.  It’s been awhile but I am ready for some theatrical action J.  I will let you know of my next arrival.
 
~HE~
***
Doc here again... A quick glimpse at her pics shows you the time of her life taking place right in front of you.  Many, many thanks to Hawaiian Eyeful and her fiancé for the awesome pics!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes