Call For Reports! The Well Is Dry!

Doc here, your humble resort waiter, with a Call for Reports.

Reports from across this thing of ours have dropped to record low levels, despite very busy activity in Portland, both Chicago-area adult theaters, Hartford, Toledo, Tampa, and San Diego. 

I encourage first-time reporters to seize this opportunity to become a reporter here at The Journal.  Submit your report, along with a pen name (very important), and I will edit and format your report, and drop in a pic or two.

Normally for our seasoned reporters, I will stand on my deck, whip out my conch shell, and summon more reports via the sweet sounds of the shell. If that doesn't work, then I post on The Journal. So veteran reporters, please step up your game and send along a report or two.

So pretty please, with sugar on top. Send in a report to me directly at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com

Be large. Be a reporter here at The Journal.

Thanks,
Doc
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 nhận xét:

adultaddiction.blogspot.com © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes